Harvested from the best apiaries in the lush foothills of Uttarakhand
(L * W * H) = (2.9 * 2.9 * 5.2) Inch
1 Jar of Honey
- Honey has a natural tendency to crystallise. To Decrystallise, put the jar in warm water or keep in the sunlight.
- Contains pollen which might cause allergy in rare individuals who are allergic to pollen.
The gourmet Litchi 'Natural Forest Honey' has been harvested directly from the lush foothills of Uttarakhand. The tranquil valleys are flush with flowers and medicinal herbs. It is from these valleys away from pollution that nectar is collected by bees to craft this exquisite honey. The litchi honey is a delicacy that your tastebuds will relish. Each jar of honey you purchase contains unprocessed, unpasteurized and unadulterated goodness that is rich in vitamins, antioxidants and enzymes. It is the perfect substitute for sugar and adds delicate fruity sweetness to everything to which it is added. Even a light drizzle on a piece of bread can turn it into a spectacular breakfast. It is not only the perfect natural sweetener for smoothies, teas, milk and shakes but also a great culinary companion for sweets and as a topping. It also boosts immunity and metabolism, increases stamina and is good for the skin and gut. The jar of honey weighs 500 grams.
- Natural forest honey harvested by local Beekeepers from the foothills of Uttarakhand.
- Gourmet litchi honey richly abundant in antioxidants, enzymes and vitamins.
- Litchi honey is honey that has been made from nectar collected primarily from litchi orchards. Since the nectar is obtained from litchi flowers, the honey develops a distinct flavour note.
- It has no added flavours, sweeteners.
- Our honey has been cultivated using sustainable and responsible bee-keeping practices.
- Perfect for culinary use as a sugar replacement in smoothies, milk, tea, coffee, shakes, cookies, brownies or as a topping.
- A natural anti-biotic that protects and boosts the immune system.
- Helps Lower the risk of Heart respiratory and Digestive Ailments.
- The Honey is unprocessed, unpasteurised and unheated to retain its natural properties.
- Harvested from the best apiaries in the lush foothills of Uttarakhand.
- The weight of the honey is 500 grams.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS- Do not use wet spoon.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Avoid heating in order to retain the beneficial properties of the honey.
- Store in a sealed container in cool and dry place.
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant
Happy with the product
The soup bowls are nice.I would recommend others to buy these.
Received in good condition and the jars were useful
Disappointed with color, what is shown to what was delivered
The auspicious Gayatri mantra from the Rigveda with the power to invoke the healing energy of SAVITUR- the Sun god.
Perfect for gifting on house warming, anniversaries and pooja room! Thank you.
The product is cute
Terracotta pots with beautiful designs.
The Dancing Ganesh Diya was packed well and arrived in time. It looks exactly as shown in the picture with good finish and the bells were all intact . We only hope that the ring connecting the chain to the diya and the chain itself can carry the weight of the heavier diya long term as it is thin. However we are happy with the purchase.