Harvested from the best apiaries in the lush foothills of Uttarakhand
(L * W * H) = (2.9 * 2.9 * 5.2) Inch
1 Jar of Honey
- Honey has a natural tendency to crystallise. To Decrystallise, put the jar in warm water or keep in the sunlight.
- Contains pollen which might cause allergy in rare individuals who are allergic to pollen.
The gourmet Litchi 'Natural Forest Honey' has been harvested directly from the lush foothills of Uttarakhand. The tranquil valleys are flush with flowers and medicinal herbs. It is from these valleys away from pollution that nectar is collected by bees to craft this exquisite honey. The litchi honey is a delicacy that your tastebuds will relish. Each jar of honey you purchase contains unprocessed, unpasteurized and unadulterated goodness that is rich in vitamins, antioxidants and enzymes. It is the perfect substitute for sugar and adds delicate fruity sweetness to everything to which it is added. Even a light drizzle on a piece of bread can turn it into a spectacular breakfast. It is not only the perfect natural sweetener for smoothies, teas, milk and shakes but also a great culinary companion for sweets and as a topping. It also boosts immunity and metabolism, increases stamina and is good for the skin and gut. The jar of honey weighs 500 grams.
- Natural forest honey harvested by local Beekeepers from the foothills of Uttarakhand.
- Gourmet litchi honey richly abundant in antioxidants, enzymes and vitamins.
- Litchi honey is honey that has been made from nectar collected primarily from litchi orchards. Since the nectar is obtained from litchi flowers, the honey develops a distinct flavour note.
- It has no added flavours, sweeteners.
- Our honey has been cultivated using sustainable and responsible bee-keeping practices.
- Perfect for culinary use as a sugar replacement in smoothies, milk, tea, coffee, shakes, cookies, brownies or as a topping.
- A natural anti-biotic that protects and boosts the immune system.
- Helps Lower the risk of Heart respiratory and Digestive Ailments.
- The Honey is unprocessed, unpasteurised and unheated to retain its natural properties.
- Harvested from the best apiaries in the lush foothills of Uttarakhand.
- The weight of the honey is 500 grams.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS- Do not use wet spoon.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Avoid heating in order to retain the beneficial properties of the honey.
- Store in a sealed container in cool and dry place.
Excellent work and finish.
Very nice product. Looks beautiful.
We liked the pots a lot and the recipient also liked it
I want the six mini pot holders with the pots and holder which is not available now. As soon as it’s available please let me know
These are a lovely set of pottery and i have got many appreciations whenever i have used these to serve my guests
It is beautiful and I loved it.
They are so delicate, tiny but whosoever has prepared them has done a really nice job!
It is beautiful and I loved it.
This is really a very beautiful product. Thank you!
was too overwhelmed to get your product...its so artistic...concept and execution both...excellent
the product was good ,whereas as per the description on the site while placing the order the chain length was approx. 23 inches, whereas on actual its to 17 inches. On my compliant even after assurance for the replacement of chain , the same is still pending for replacement.
Really happy with packaging.
And was happy with product too.
Yes,its worthy...loved it....
Very satisfied with the quality of the brass Masala box! Unique design, heavy, sturdy material. Trusting seller.
I liked this exclusive lane spice box very much. Quality is good. Reached me in good packaging. It's making my kitchen look more interesting and beautiful.