Harvested from the best apiaries in the lush foothills of Uttarakhand
(L * W * H) = (2.6 * 2.6 * 3.2) Inch
1 Jar of Honey
- Honey has a natural tendency to crystallise. To Decrystallise, put the jar in warm water or keep in the sunlight.
- Contains pollen which might cause allergy in rare individuals who are allergic to pollen.
The gourmet Litchi 'Natural Forest Honey' has been harvested directly from the lush foothills of Uttarakhand. The tranquil valleys are flush with flowers and medicinal herbs. It is from these valleys away from pollution that nectar is collected by bees to craft this exquisite honey. The litchi honey is a delicacy that your tastebuds will relish. Each jar of honey you purchase contains unprocessed, unpasteurized and unadulterated goodness that is rich in vitamins, antioxidants and enzymes. It is the perfect substitute for sugar and adds delicate fruity sweetness to everything to which it is added. Even a light drizzle on a piece of bread can turn it into a spectacular breakfast. It is not only the perfect natural sweetener for smoothies, teas, milk and shakes but also a great culinary companion for sweets and as a topping. It also boosts immunity and metabolism, increases stamina and is good for the skin and gut. The jar of honey weighs 250 grams.
- Natural forest honey harvested by local Beekeepers from the foothills of Uttarakhand.
- Gourmet litchi honey richly abundant in antioxidants, enzymes and vitamins.
- Litchi honey is honey that has been made from nectar collected primarily from litchi orchards. Since the nectar is obtained from litchi flowers, the honey develops a distinct flavour note.
- It has no added flavours, sweeteners.
- Our honey has been cultivated using sustainable and responsible bee-keeping practices.
- Perfect for culinary use as a sugar replacement in smoothies, milk, tea, coffee, shakes, cookies, brownies or as a topping.
- A natural anti-biotic that protects and boosts the immune system.
- Helps Lower the risk of Heart respiratory and Digestive Ailments.
- The Honey is unprocessed, unpasteurised and unheated to retain its natural properties.
- Harvested from the best apiaries in the lush foothills of Uttarakhand.
- The weight of the honey is 250 grams.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS- Do not use wet spoon.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Avoid heating in order to retain the beneficial properties of the honey.
- Store in a sealed container in cool and dry place.
Good hand work and very elegant after install on wall
The colour and design are beautiful but the plates are very flat and not convenient to serve curries / gravies in . The food can actually spill out easily.
I m awestruck
Very nice products. Very well packed. There was no delay in the delivery. Am satisfied.
The plates look beautiful. Loved them.
This is wonderful product beautifully designed with elegant looks
A must buy for your dinning table
Very beautiful pieces..
This is a beautiful piece adorning my wall now and I absolutely love the finish and the design.
Haven’t received this product
I didn't like the product..returned but money not yet received
No discount was given even after repeated requests and hence no review.
Beautiful product and enhancing look of my balcony...Product is as expected.
Absolutely delight to eyes...product as expected...It enhances my window :)
Very sturdy product ,measurements are same as mentioned in the website
Fell in love with the product.
Appreciating the craftsmanship.
Moreover packaging was done good and delivered in time