Handmade With Burnt Design using the Phyrography Art. The bells have been handmade using copper in the land of Kutchh.
Wood, Bamboo, Coconut Shell & Copper
TOTAL: (H) = (21)
HANGING: (L * W * H) = (4.0 * 4.0 * 15.5),
BIRD: (L * W * H) = (4.5 * 1.2 * 1.5),
BELL: (H * DIA) = (3.6 * 1.3) Inch
1 Wind Chime
his product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
Hand carved in bamboo and wood, this beautiful decorative hanging charm has been handcrafted with love from the land of Haryana using an ancient technique of wood finishing called pyrography. Burning the wood with different pressures of fire gives it a semi dark natural finish which is complemented a bright multi-coloured hand-carved and hand-painted bird signifying the beauty that winds bring. When wind passes through this charm, the delicately detailed bamboo sticks at the end of the hanging, loosely clatter to make the most feel good rustic rhythms that liven up any space. An art piece with a coconut shell holding it together, it doubles up as a feel good product for your favourite spaces and also makes the perfect gift product for your loved ones.
- It can be used both as a wind chime as well as a decorative hanging.
- Depicts wooden handcarving using pyrography art.
- Beautiful Hand-Painting has been done on the bird & bamboo sticks.
- Bell has been handmade in copper depicting art of Kutchh.
- Handcrafted in Wood, Copper, Bamboo & Coconut Shell.
- It is Hand-Painted in Multicolour.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
TOTAL: 4€� (L), 4€� (W), 15.5€� (H),
BIRD: 4.5€� (L), 1.2€� (W), 1.5€� (H),
BELL: 3.6€� (H), 1.3€� (DIA) Inches.
- It will make any space come alive with its rustic rhythms.