Hand-painted depiciting flowers in the Mughal Garden
DINNER PLATES: (L * W * H) = (10.2 * 10.2 * 1.3), KATORIS: (L * W * H) = (4.0 * 4.0 * 1.8) Inch
Berry Blue with multi-coloured hand-painting
4 Dinner Plates, 4 Katoris
- This is not a Bone China product.
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- Since the product is handpainted, there might be a slight variation in the design and colour of the product. Also, there could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1155 degree Celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
‘Mughal Gardens-2’ is a collection inspired by the Aram Bagh in Agra which is the first Mughal garden of India. The Aram Bagh was built by Babur in 1528, recreating where he loved to be the most – the great outdoors replete with gardens, fruit-laden trees and fragrant flowers. It is believed that Akbar planted the first pineapples in Aram Bagh and his son Jahangir and queen Nur Jahan spent numerous evenings pottering around, planting new varieties of lilies and roses, jasmine and dahlias. So did Jahangir’s son Shah Jahan and Mumtaz. In this collection, delicate hand-painted flowers magnificently capture the true Mughal essence that Babur imagined.
‘Mughal Gardens-2’ is a collection of vases and tableware that includes cups, mugs, kettle, serving bowls, handi, plates and katoris. Delicate flowers have been hand-painted by skilled artisans of India with much care and precision on a berry blue base which makes this collection perfect for invoking opulent Mughal vibes.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The dinner plates with katoris from the collection 'Mughal Gardens-2' are handcrafted in ceramic inspired by the enchanting Aram Bagh
- The oldest Mughal Garden in India. Ideal for serving meals for 4 people, the dinner plates are ideal for serving main course and the katoris for serving curries, dal, vegetables, curd, dessert, etc. The products are made by grinding clay for 24 hours after which it is thrown onto a wheel & shaped. They are then hand-painted & finally they are glazed at 1155 degree Celcius in a kiln.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the enchanting Aram Bagh
- The first Mughal Garden in India.
- Beautiful & delicate flowers have been hand-painted on a Berry Blue base.
- These dinner plates with katoris are ideal for serving meals to your family & guests.
- Ideal for serving meal to 4 people.
- Comes with 4 dinner plates & 4 katoris.
- The dinner plates & katoris are microwave & dishwasher safe.
- The dinner plates & katoris are 100% lead free.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The dinner plates & katoris are handcrafted in ceramic.
- Hand-painted depicting floral pattern with hand-glazing done at a firing of 1155 degree Celsius.
- Comes in the following dimensions: DINNER PLATES: 10.2" (L), 10.2" (W), 1.3" (H), KATORIS: 4.0" (L), 4.0" (W), 1.8" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of each dinner katori is 160 ML.
- The dinner plates & katoris are a part of the collection 'Mughal Gardens-2'.
- The weight of the dinner plates & katoris is 3700 grams.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
Look better than image
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant
Happy with the product
The soup bowls are nice.I would recommend others to buy these.
Received in good condition and the jars were useful
Disappointed with color, what is shown to what was delivered
The auspicious Gayatri mantra from the Rigveda with the power to invoke the healing energy of SAVITUR- the Sun god.
Perfect for gifting on house warming, anniversaries and pooja room! Thank you.
The product is cute
Terracotta pots with beautiful designs.
The Dancing Ganesh Diya was packed well and arrived in time. It looks exactly as shown in the picture with good finish and the bells were all intact . We only hope that the ring connecting the chain to the diya and the chain itself can carry the weight of the heavier diya long term as it is thin. However we are happy with the purchase.