'Mughal Gardens-2' Hand-painted Ceramic Dinner Plates, Serving Bowls & Dinner Katoris (10 Pieces, Serving for 4, Microwave Safe)
Hand-painted depiciting flowers in the Mughal Garden
DINNER PLATES: (L * W * H) = (10.2 * 10.2 * 1.3), SERVING BOWLS: (L * W * H) = (5.6 * 5.6 * 2.6), KATORIS: (L * W * H) = (4.0 * 4.0 * 1.8) Inch
Berry Blue with multi-coloured hand-painting
4 Dinner Plates, 2 Serving Bowls, 4 Katoris
- This is not a Bone China product.
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- Since the product is handpainted, there might be a slight variation in the design and colour of the product. Also, there could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1155 degree Celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
‘Mughal Gardens-2’ is a collection inspired by the Aram Bagh in Agra which is the first Mughal garden of India. The Aram Bagh was built by Babur in 1528, recreating where he loved to be the most – the great outdoors replete with gardens, fruit-laden trees and fragrant flowers. It is believed that Akbar planted the first pineapples in Aram Bagh and his son Jahangir and queen Nur Jahan spent numerous evenings pottering around, planting new varieties of lilies and roses, jasmine and dahlias. So did Jahangir’s son Shah Jahan and Mumtaz. In this collection, delicate hand-painted flowers magnificently capture the true Mughal essence that Babur imagined.
‘Mughal Gardens-2’ is a collection of vases and tableware that includes cups, mugs, kettle, serving bowls, handi, plates and katoris. Delicate flowers have been hand-painted by skilled artisans of India with much care and precision on a berry blue base which makes this collection perfect for invoking opulent Mughal vibes.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The dinner plates with serving bowls and dinner katoris from the collection 'Mughal Gardens-2' are handcrafted in ceramic inspired by the enchanting Aram Bagh
- The oldest Mughal Garden in India. Ideal for serving meals for 4 people, the dinner plates are ideal for serving main course, the serving bowls for serving salad, rice, dal or vegetables in large quantities and the katoris for serving curries, dal, vegetables, curd, dessert, etc. The products are made by grinding clay for 24 hours after which it is thrown onto a wheel & shaped. They are then hand-painted & finally they are glazed at 1155 degree Celcius in a kiln.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the enchanting Aram Bagh
- The first Mughal Garden in India.
- Beautiful & delicate flowers have been hand-painted on a Berry Blue base.
- These dinner plates with serving bowls & dinner katoris are ideal for serving meals to your family & guests.
- Ideal for serving meal to 4 people.
- Comes with 4 dinner plates, 2 serving bowls & 4 katoris.
- The dinner plates, serving bowls & katoris are microwave & dishwasher safe.
- The dinner plates, serving bowls & katoris are 100% lead free.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The dinner plates, serving bowls & katoris are handcrafted in ceramic.
- Hand-painted depicting floral pattern with hand-glazing done at a firing of 1155 degree Celsius.
- Comes in the following dimensions: DINNER PLATES: 10.2" (L), 10.2" (W), 1.3" (H), SERVING BOWLS: 5.6" (L), 5.6" (W), 2.6" (H), KATORIS: 4.0" (L), 4.0" (W), 1.8" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of each serving bowl is 450 ML & that of the dinner katoris is 160 ML.
- The dinner plates, serving bowls & dinner katoris are a part of the collection 'Mughal Gardens-2'.
- The weight of the dinner plates, serving bowls & katoris is 4498 grams.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
For Shipping & Returns Policy -Click Here
For tracking your Order or Registering You Complaint, click on the Whatsapp Chat Icon
Let customers speak for us
Such a beautiful handcrafted and hand-painted wooden portrait is just amazing! I received a product safely without any damage. Go for it if you are looking for an extra-ordinary piece!
A terracotta, madhubani art round matka is an home-made product, I have purchased this rajasthani round matka online at the best price. I strongly recommend to buy this product.
It's good, however the size is small, try to make little bigger
Very heavy, big, cute
The piece is nice and colourful, but very delicate. When we took it out of the packaging, the front panel came out in our hands as did one of the birds on the side. We stuck them back with Fevikwik.
Please ensure to stick everything together with more sturdy glue.
Twins are very cute..
Gives a very artistic look.. 💝
Very good collection
My two turtles look absolutely gorgeous in my terrace garden!
I have kept them in my terrace garden and they look so cute.
The product was well finished, fully satisfied
Look better than image