COLOUR: Rustic White with Golden Tints
ART TYPE: Iron is hand-etched and handpainted with patina paint to give it a rustic look.
Mughal Frustum' from the collection 'Rustic Patina Wonders' is a white coloured tea-light holder made up of iron with a lamp shaped design which is to be kept on tables or flat surfaces. Handcrafted and handpainted with so much of love by the skilled artisans in patina, it gives it an effect of an aged, worn-out paint. 'Mughal Frustum' is a perfect tea-light holder made up of iron with a worn-out effect to light up your rooms and act as an embodiment of enlightenment, love and peace while filling your abode with happiness and prosperity.
- Ideal for lighting up your favourite spaces like living room, bedroom or office.
- Can also be used as a table decorative showpiece.
- Comes in the unique shape of a frustum and can accommodate upto 1 tea-light.
- Depicts beautiful hand-etched Mughal pattern on the tea-light holder.
- Light diffuses from the elegant & detailed cutwork forming a shadow of a Mughal pattern.
- The use of patina paint gives it a rustic look.
- Comes with a tea-light candle.
- Handcrafted in Iron.
- Iron is handcrafted, hand-etched to depict mughal pattern and handpainted with patina paint to give it a rustic look.
- The holder comes in rustic white with golden tints and its base in brown.
- Comes in 4.1" (L), 4.1" (W), 3.1" (H) Inches in size.
- This product has been made by hand and may have slight colour or design variations that are natural outcomes of the human involvement in the process.
- This product is part of the collection 'Rustic Patina Wonders'.
Iron is hand-etched and handpainted with patina paint to give it a rustic look.
(L * W * H) = (4.1 * 4.1 * 3.1) Inch
Rustic White with Golden Tints
- Has a detachable base.
1 Tea-light Holder, 1 Tea-Light Candle
Use dry soft fabric to clean the product.