Handcrafted & Hand-painted depicting beautiful Mughal Floral Pattern
(L * W * H) = (12.9 * 5.5 * 1.3) Inch
2 Serving Platters
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- Since the product is hand painted, there might be a slight variation in the design and colour of the product. Also, there could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree Celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
As the birds make their way home and the sun sets on the horizon, splashing the earth with golden sunshine, the leaves and flowers kiss the grass to pave the path for Prince Dara Shikoh, who will grace the royal gardens with his presence in the hope to enjoy a stroll in nature on a summer evening. Prince Dara Shikoh was a Mughal Prince for whom the Pari Mahal, also called ‘The Palace of Fairies,’ was built during the reign of Shah Jahan in the 1600s. Bringing with it a warm summer breeze and the colours of the season, this collection is a reflection of the beautiful gardens of The Palace of Fairies during the summer months. Inspired by the setting sun shining softly on the mesmerising flora at the top of Zabarwan mountain range in Jammu and Kashmir, this collection immortalises the glorious moment when the afternoon transitions into evening, demonstrating yet another miracle of the universe.
Hand-painted by Indian artisans, this collection is inspired by Mughal art and culture, representing the aesthetics of the enchanting leaves and flowers on a golden summer afternoon. Comprising of soup bowls, dinner plates, tea sets, beer and coffee mugs, jars and containers, jugs, cutlery and pickle holders, serve ware, platters, home decor, and much more, the exquisite products in this collection are ideal for sophisticated dining and decoration. Built for those who design their homes with their heart and soul, the cultural elements in this collection's design and creation are perfect for the traditional home setting or ideal to add a Mughlai fusion to the contemporary home. And, last but not the least, the products in this collection also make for a classy gift for your loved ones on festive occasions and celebrations.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
Your upcoming house party is certainly going to be incomplete without this set of two Ceramic Snacks Serving Platter which has been hand painted and crafted by Indian artisans keeping in mind traditional floral aesthetics and a unique shape for these enticing platters. Inspired by the soothing summer afternoons in Jammu and Kashmir, especially in the gardens of the Pari Mahal where the plants and flowers come alive as the setting sun fills the air with warmth, love, and light, these platters are the perfect way to serve your guests the perfect portions of snacks, breads, and much more. They also make for a thoughtful gift for housewarming parties or festive occasions.
- Handmade & hand-painting in India by Artisans.
- Inspired by the beautiful flowers and plants found in the lush green gardens of The Pari Mahal also called as The Palace of Fairies in Jammu and Kashmir in the summer season, the earthen colours and ceramic finesse of this collection make it unique and exquisite.
- This hand-painting on the platter is a perfect blend of Mughal art, traditional aesthetics, and sophisticated dining.
- Ideal for serving appetizers, snacks or fruits to your guests.
- Can also be used to serve bread, cheese, cakes etc.
- Comes with 2 Serving Platters.
- These platters come in a unique boat shaped.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The platters are microwave and dishwasher safe.
- The platters are 100% lead free.
- The platters are handcrafted in Ceramic.
- hand-painting in Brown color.
- Comes in 12.9" (L), 5.5" (W), 1.3" (H) Inch in size.
- The weight of the Platters is 800 grams.
1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.