As the birds make their way home and the sun sets on the horizon, splashing the earth with golden sunshine, the leaves and flowers kiss the grass to pave the path for Prince Dara Shikoh, who will grace the royal gardens with his presence in the hope to enjoy a stroll in nature on a summer evening. Prince Dara Shikoh was a Mughal Prince for whom the Pari Mahal, also called ‘The Palace of Fairies,’ was built during the reign of Shah Jahan in the 1600s. Bringing with it a warm summer breeze and the colours of the season, this collection is a reflection of the beautiful gardens of The Palace of Fairies during the summer months. Inspired by the setting sun shining softly on the mesmerising flora at the top of Zabarwan mountain range in Jammu and Kashmir, this collection immortalises the glorious moment when the afternoon transitions into evening, demonstrating yet another miracle of the universe.
Hand-painted by Indian artisans, this collection is inspired by Mughal art and culture, representing the aesthetics of the enchanting leaves and flowers on a golden summer afternoon. Comprising of soup bowls, dinner plates, tea sets, beer and coffee mugs, jars and containers, jugs, cutlery and pickle holders, serve ware, platters, home decor, and much more, the exquisite products in this collection are ideal for sophisticated dining and decoration. Built for those who design their homes with their heart and soul, the cultural elements in this collection's design and creation are perfect for the traditional home setting or ideal to add a Mughlai fusion to the contemporary home. And, last but not the least, the products in this collection also make for a classy gift for your loved ones on festive occasions and celebrations.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
A part of the 'Sunset at Pari Mahal, Srinagar' collection, this Ceramic Snacks Serving Platter is a one of a kind piece of crockery to serve your guests the perfect portions of snacks and breads. Hand crafted and painted by Indian artisans, and inspired by the setting sun that scatters its magnificent light on the plants and flowers in the gardens of The Palace of Fairies in Jammu and Kashmir, this platter is beautiful blend of royal Indian traditional aesthetics and sophisticated styling. Its unique shape, earthen colours, and floral pattern are more than enough to lure in your guests and have them appreciating your food as well as eye for home décor in no time!
- Handmade & hand-painting in India by Artisans.
- Inspired by the beautiful flowers and plants found in the lush green gardens of The Pari Mahal also called as The Palace of Fairies in Jammu and Kashmir in the summer season, the earthen colours and ceramic finesse of this collection make it unique and exquisite.
- This hand-painting on the platter is a perfect blend of Mughal art, traditional aesthetics, and sophisticated dining.
- Ideal for serving appetizers, snacks or fruits to your guests.
- Can also be used to serve bread, cheese, cakes etc.
- Comes with 1 Serving Platter.
- This platter comes in a unique boat shaped.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The platter is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- The platter is 100% lead free.
- The platter is handcrafted in Ceramic.
- hand-painting in Brown color.
- Comes in 12.9" (L), 5.5" (W), 1.3" (H) Inch in size.
- The weight of the Platter is 400 grams.
Handcrafted & Hand-painted depicting beautiful Mughal Floral Pattern
(L * W * H) = (12.9 * 5.5 * 1.3) Inch
1 Serving Platter
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- Since the product is hand painted, there might be a slight variation in the design and colour of the product. Also, there could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree Celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
Yes,its worthy...loved it....
Very satisfied with the quality of the brass Masala box! Unique design, heavy, sturdy material. Trusting seller.
I liked this exclusive lane spice box very much. Quality is good. Reached me in good packaging. It's making my kitchen look more interesting and beautiful.
Very good product, delivered on time!
Beautiful and nice item. But should improve package part. Out of 3 pieces I ordered 2 broken.
Very disappointed in the delivery system.
I was a little disappointed with the product as I didn't feel that it was worth the price I paid.
It is bigger size than I expected. Very nice.
It looks good but,the surface colour finishing looks dull .
I am still waiting for the ordered items. Not delivered to my address.