Handcrafted & Hand-painted depicting beautiful Mughal Floral Pattern
(L * W * H) = (7.2 * 7.2 * 1.0) Inch
4 Side/Quarter Plates
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- Since the product is hand painted, there might be a slight variation in the design and colour of the product. Also, there could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree Celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
As the birds make their way home and the sun sets on the horizon, splashing the earth with golden sunshine, the leaves and flowers kiss the grass to pave the path for Prince Dara Shikoh, who will grace the royal gardens with his presence in the hope to enjoy a stroll in nature on a summer evening. Prince Dara Shikoh was a Mughal Prince for whom the Pari Mahal, also called ‘The Palace of Fairies,’ was built during the reign of Shah Jahan in the 1600s. Bringing with it a warm summer breeze and the colours of the season, this collection is a reflection of the beautiful gardens of The Palace of Fairies during the summer months. Inspired by the setting sun shining softly on the mesmerising flora at the top of Zabarwan mountain range in Jammu and Kashmir, this collection immortalises the glorious moment when the afternoon transitions into evening, demonstrating yet another miracle of the universe.
Hand-painted by Indian artisans, this collection is inspired by Mughal art and culture, representing the aesthetics of the enchanting leaves and flowers on a golden summer afternoon. Comprising of soup bowls, dinner plates, tea sets, beer and coffee mugs, jars and containers, jugs, cutlery and pickle holders, serve ware, platters, home decor, and much more, the exquisite products in this collection are ideal for sophisticated dining and decoration. Built for those who design their homes with their heart and soul, the cultural elements in this collection's design and creation are perfect for the traditional home setting or ideal to add a Mughlai fusion to the contemporary home. And, last but not the least, the products in this collection also make for a classy gift for your loved ones on festive occasions and celebrations.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
An absolute delight for a family of four, this set of Ceramic Side Plates is a part of the 'Sunset at Pari Mahal, Srinagar' collection, which has been inspired by the beautiful floral sceneries found at The Palace of Fairies in Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, and symbolizes a breezy summer afternoon in the refreshing gardens of the palace. A soothing reflection of Mughal art and traditional Indian culture, these plates have been hand painted and hand crafted by Indian artisans. The quarter plates are a great way to add royalty and traditional aesthetics to your dining table, which will certainly make meal times more enjoyable and the food more delicious!
- Handmade & hand-painting in India by Artisans.
- Inspired by the beautiful flowers and plants found in the lush green gardens of The Pari Mahal also called as The Palace of Fairies in Jammu and Kashmir in the summer season, the earthen colours and ceramic finesse of this collection make it unique and exquisite.
- This hand-painting on each plate is a perfect blend of Mughal art, traditional aesthetics, and sophisticated dining.
- Ideal for serving chapatis, breads or appetizers.
- Can also be used for serving salads, fruits or desserts.
- Comes in a set of 4 Side/Quarter Plates.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The plates are microwave and dishwasher safe.
- The plates are 100% lead free.
- The plates are handcrafted in Ceramic.
- hand-painting in Brown color.
- Comes in 7.2" (L), 7.2" (W), 1.0" (H) Inch in size.
- The weight of the Side/Quarter Plates is 1160 grams.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
Beautiful set of cups. The glaze and colour is unique.
Hi ,I am waiting still for the product .I have not recieved it yet Kindly check and confirm.
This is my first order to Exclusive lane. The packing was good and all items I received were in good condition. But the issue is the delay in delivery and partial delivery. I am not very happy in the delay as well as partial shipment
This is my first order to Exclusive lane. The packing was good and all items I received were in good condition. But the issue is the delay in delivery and partial delivery. I still receive this item. But you are asking for the feedback How can you ask feedback for the items which are not received yet. Please let me know when can I get this item?
I am not very happy in the delay as well as partial shipment
I have got my mugs but not the above table mats .. do help me .
I love the design and feel :)
Good hand work and very elegant after install on wall
The colour and design are beautiful but the plates are very flat and not convenient to serve curries / gravies in . The food can actually spill out easily.
I m awestruck
Very nice products. Very well packed. There was no delay in the delivery. Am satisfied.
The plates look beautiful. Loved them.
This is wonderful product beautifully designed with elegant looks
A must buy for your dinning table
Very beautiful pieces..