Handcrafted & Hand-painted depicting beautiful Mughal Floral Pattern
(L * W * H) = (2.1 * 2.1 * 3.1) Inch
2 Salt and Pepper Shakers
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- Since the product is hand painted, there might be a slight variation in the design and colour of the product. Also, there could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree Celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
As the birds make their way home and the sun sets on the horizon, splashing the earth with golden sunshine, the leaves and flowers kiss the grass to pave the path for Prince Dara Shikoh, who will grace the royal gardens with his presence in the hope to enjoy a stroll in nature on a summer evening. Prince Dara Shikoh was a Mughal Prince for whom the Pari Mahal, also called ‘The Palace of Fairies,’ was built during the reign of Shah Jahan in the 1600s. Bringing with it a warm summer breeze and the colours of the season, this collection is a reflection of the beautiful gardens of The Palace of Fairies during the summer months. Inspired by the setting sun shining softly on the mesmerising flora at the top of Zabarwan mountain range in Jammu and Kashmir, this collection immortalises the glorious moment when the afternoon transitions into evening, demonstrating yet another miracle of the universe.
Hand-painted by Indian artisans, this collection is inspired by Mughal art and culture, representing the aesthetics of the enchanting leaves and flowers on a golden summer afternoon. Comprising of soup bowls, dinner plates, tea sets, beer and coffee mugs, jars and containers, jugs, cutlery and pickle holders, serve ware, platters, home decor, and much more, the exquisite products in this collection are ideal for sophisticated dining and decoration. Built for those who design their homes with their heart and soul, the cultural elements in this collection's design and creation are perfect for the traditional home setting or ideal to add a Mughlai fusion to the contemporary home. And, last but not the least, the products in this collection also make for a classy gift for your loved ones on festive occasions and celebrations.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
Are you ready to impress all your guests at your next dinner party with this set of shakers? This exquisite set of Ceramic Salt & Pepper Shakers is a part of the 'Sunset at Pari Mahal, Srinagar' collection. Hand crafted by Indian artisans and inspired by the setting sun that scatters its magnificent light on the plants and flowers in the gardens of The Palace of Fairies in Jammu and Kashmir, this set of shakers add some classic aesthetics to your dining table. Small but significant in purpose, no meal is complete with salt, and that’s exactly why these shakers are a must have in every household. A representation of Mughal art blended with utmost sophistication, these shakers add uniqueness and elegance to your dining table.
- Handmade & hand-painting in India by Artisans.
- Inspired by the beautiful flowers and plants found in the lush green gardens of The Pari Mahal also called as The Palace of Fairies in Jammu and Kashmir in the summer season, the earthen colours and ceramic finesse of this collection make it unique and exquisite.
- This hand-painting on salt & pepper shakers is a perfect blend of Mughal art, traditional aesthetics, and sophisticated dining.
- The shakers come with a plastic lid at the bottom.
- Ideal for storing and serving salt & pepper.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The shakers are dishwasher safe without the plastic lid at the bottom.
- The shakers are 100% lead free.
- The shakers are handcrafted in Ceramic.
- hand-painting in Brown color.
- Comes in 2.1" (L), 2.1" (W), 3.1" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of each shaker is 110 ML.
- The weight of the Salt & Pepper Shakers is 201 grams.
- Comes with 1 Salt Shaker & 1 Pepper Shaker.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
Excellent work and finish.
Very nice product. Looks beautiful.
We liked the pots a lot and the recipient also liked it
I want the six mini pot holders with the pots and holder which is not available now. As soon as it’s available please let me know
These are a lovely set of pottery and i have got many appreciations whenever i have used these to serve my guests
It is beautiful and I loved it.
They are so delicate, tiny but whosoever has prepared them has done a really nice job!
It is beautiful and I loved it.
This is really a very beautiful product. Thank you!
was too overwhelmed to get your product...its so artistic...concept and execution both...excellent
the product was good ,whereas as per the description on the site while placing the order the chain length was approx. 23 inches, whereas on actual its to 17 inches. On my compliant even after assurance for the replacement of chain , the same is still pending for replacement.
Really happy with packaging.
And was happy with product too.
Yes,its worthy...loved it....
Very satisfied with the quality of the brass Masala box! Unique design, heavy, sturdy material. Trusting seller.
I liked this exclusive lane spice box very much. Quality is good. Reached me in good packaging. It's making my kitchen look more interesting and beautiful.