As the birds make their way home and the sun sets on the horizon, splashing the earth with golden sunshine, the leaves and flowers kiss the grass to pave the path for Prince Dara Shikoh, who will grace the royal gardens with his presence in the hope to enjoy a stroll in nature on a summer evening. Prince Dara Shikoh was a Mughal Prince for whom the Pari Mahal, also called ‘The Palace of Fairies,’ was built during the reign of Shah Jahan in the 1600s. Bringing with it a warm summer breeze and the colours of the season, this collection is a reflection of the beautiful gardens of The Palace of Fairies during the summer months. Inspired by the setting sun shining softly on the mesmerising flora at the top of Zabarwan mountain range in Jammu and Kashmir, this collection immortalises the glorious moment when the afternoon transitions into evening, demonstrating yet another miracle of the universe.
Hand-painted by Indian artisans, this collection is inspired by Mughal art and culture, representing the aesthetics of the enchanting leaves and flowers on a golden summer afternoon. Comprising of soup bowls, dinner plates, tea sets, beer and coffee mugs, jars and containers, jugs, cutlery and pickle holders, serve ware, platters, home decor, and much more, the exquisite products in this collection are ideal for sophisticated dining and decoration. Built for those who design their homes with their heart and soul, the cultural elements in this collection's design and creation are perfect for the traditional home setting or ideal to add a Mughlai fusion to the contemporary home. And, last but not the least, the products in this collection also make for a classy gift for your loved ones on festive occasions and celebrations.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
Inspired by the beautiful summer afternoons in the breathtaking gardens of The Palace of Fairies in Jammu and Kashmir, this hand-painting Ceramic Cutlery & Stationery Holder is a part of the 'Sunset at Pari Mahal, Srinagar' collection. This holder has four separate divisions which add to its utility aspect and enable one to store four different items without the worry of them getting mixed up with one another. A perfect addition to organize your dining or study tables and let your cutlery or stationery come in handy, this holder is an absolute must-have! It also makes a great gift on festive occasions given its Mughal art inspired designed and sophisticated earthen colours.
- Handmade & hand-painting in India by Artisans.
- Inspired by the beautiful flowers and plants found in the lush green gardens of The Pari Mahal also called as The Palace of Fairies in Jammu and Kashmir in the summer season, the earthen colours and ceramic finesse of this collection make it unique and exquisite.
- This hand-painting on the cutlery holder is a perfect blend of Mughal art, traditional aesthetics, and sophisticated dining.
- Comes with 3 separate in
-built compartments to keep day to day dining cutlery & toothpicks separately.
- Ideal for storing cutlery.
- Can also be used for storing knick
-knacks and stationery.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The cutlery holder is dishwasher safe.
- The cutlery holder is 100% lead free.
- The cutlery holder is handcrafted in Ceramic.
- hand-painting in Brown color.
- Comes in 5.3" (L), 4.4" (W), 6.5" (H) Inch in size.
- The weight of the Cutlery Holder is 500 grams.
- Comes with 1 Cutlery Holder.
Handcrafted & Hand-painted depicting beautiful Mughal Floral Pattern
(L * W * H) = (5.3 * 4.4 * 6.5) Inch
1 Cutlery Holder
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- Since the product is hand painted, there might be a slight variation in the design and colour of the product. Also, there could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree Celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
Purchased these plates recently and it's a real treat to have them in my collection. Just holding them brings a sunshine and happy effect. Always vocalforlocal 🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻
Namaste!!! Decorative and quirky.
Nicely packaged and prompt delivery.
Amazing collection of this types of Handia 👍👍👍👍❤️❤️❤️❤️love this product.
Worth buying product 👍👍👍
It was a birthday gift for a friend and he just loved it.
The birds haven’t noticed it yet but I love it! Simple. Well crafted. Clever design.
I bought a set of 2 of these and people are so quick to notice them and compliment them. Excellent quality and value.
Bought a set of 4. Beautifully made. Exactly what I ordered. Prompt delivery and packing was excellent.
The tea cups were too large and the serving plates too small. A trifle disappointed.
The product came in excellent packaging. Love it.
Loved the art and finish with the exact colors as the pictures 😍
The mirror frame is pretty but the size mentioned is inclusive of the frame and hence the mirror is much smaller than you expect.
I would like to return my item as it’s defected. I checked the item in front of the delivery guy and he asked me to return the item via this site. so please tell me how to do so
Looks so pretty! Came with the screws in a pouch, easy to instal!
I recently purchased Moroccan floral hand painted dinner set n same pattern mugs. It was an absolute smooth process of purchasing and all queries were promptly answered. The product was delivered on time and I loved the whole set. Thank you to the team at Exclusive lane.