'Mughal Floral' Hand-painted Ceramic Cup & Kettle Tea Set (Microwave Safe)
Handcrafted & Hand-painted depicting beautiful Mughal Floral Pattern
TOTAL: (L * W * H) = (6.2 * 4.1 * 5.4), KETTLE: (L * W * H) = (6.2 * 4.0 * 4.5), CUP: (L * W * H) = (5 * 4.1 * 2.2) Inch
1 Kettle, 1 Cup
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- Since the product is hand painted, there might be a slight variation in the design and colour of the product. Also, there could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree Celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
As the birds make their way home and the sun sets on the horizon, splashing the earth with golden sunshine, the leaves and flowers kiss the grass to pave the path for Prince Dara Shikoh, who will grace the royal gardens with his presence in the hope to enjoy a stroll in nature on a summer evening. Prince Dara Shikoh was a Mughal Prince for whom the Pari Mahal, also called ‘The Palace of Fairies,’ was built during the reign of Shah Jahan in the 1600s. Bringing with it a warm summer breeze and the colours of the season, this collection is a reflection of the beautiful gardens of The Palace of Fairies during the summer months. Inspired by the setting sun shining softly on the mesmerising flora at the top of Zabarwan mountain range in Jammu and Kashmir, this collection immortalises the glorious moment when the afternoon transitions into evening, demonstrating yet another miracle of the universe.
Hand-painted by Indian artisans, this collection is inspired by Mughal art and culture, representing the aesthetics of the enchanting leaves and flowers on a golden summer afternoon. Comprising of soup bowls, dinner plates, tea sets, beer and coffee mugs, jars and containers, jugs, cutlery and pickle holders, serve ware, platters, home decor, and much more, the exquisite products in this collection are ideal for sophisticated dining and decoration. Built for those who design their homes with their heart and soul, the cultural elements in this collection's design and creation are perfect for the traditional home setting or ideal to add a Mughlai fusion to the contemporary home. And, last but not the least, the products in this collection also make for a classy gift for your loved ones on festive occasions and celebrations.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
Inspired by the beautiful Mughal gardens of Pari Mahal in Jammu and Kashmir on a summer afternoon, this Ceramic Cup and Kettle Tea Set has been hand-painting and crafted by Indian artisans. Perfect for tea lovers to cherish their time with their favourite beverages in the morning, afternoon, or evening, this set is a classic gift for oneself. Designed with traditional Indian floral patterns and soothing earthen colours, this set also makes a great gift for your loved ones who love indulging in different types of tea. Simple yet sophisticated, this cup and kettle set is a must
-have in every household.
- Handmade & hand-painting in India by Artisans.
- Inspired by the beautiful flowers and plants found in the lush green gardens of The Pari Mahal also called as The Palace of Fairies in Jammu and Kashmir in the summer season, the earthen colours and ceramic finesse of this collection make it unique and exquisite.
- This hand-painting on the cup and kettle is a perfect blend of Mughal art, traditional aesthetics, and sophisticated dining.
- Comes with 1 cup & 1 kettle.
- The set is ideal for serving tea & coffee to your loved ones.
- The floral pattern has been inspired from Mughal art and aesthetics.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The cup & kettle are microwave & dishwasher safe.
- The cup & kettle are 100% lead free.
- The cup & kettle are handcrafted in ceramic.
- hand-painting in Brown color.
- Comes in the following dimensions: TOTAL: 6.2" (L), 4.1" (W), 5.4" (H), KETTLE: 6.2" (L), 4.0" (W), 4.5" (H), CUP: 5" (L), 1.4" (W), 2.2" (H) Inch in size.
- Comes in the following volumes: KETTLE: 360 ML, CUP: 200 ML.
- The weight of the Cup & Kettle set is 500 grams.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
For Shipping & Returns Policy -Click Here
For tracking your Order or Registering You Complaint, click on the Whatsapp Chat Icon
Let customers speak for us
Such a beautiful handcrafted and hand-painted wooden portrait is just amazing! I received a product safely without any damage. Go for it if you are looking for an extra-ordinary piece!
A terracotta, madhubani art round matka is an home-made product, I have purchased this rajasthani round matka online at the best price. I strongly recommend to buy this product.
It's good, however the size is small, try to make little bigger
Very heavy, big, cute
The piece is nice and colourful, but very delicate. When we took it out of the packaging, the front panel came out in our hands as did one of the birds on the side. We stuck them back with Fevikwik.
Please ensure to stick everything together with more sturdy glue.
Twins are very cute..
Gives a very artistic look.. 💝
Very good collection
My two turtles look absolutely gorgeous in my terrace garden!
I have kept them in my terrace garden and they look so cute.
The product was well finished, fully satisfied
Look better than image