Handcrafted & Hand-painted depicting beautiful Mughal Floral Pattern
(L * W * H) = (10.7 * 5.2 * 1.3) Inch
1 Chip-N-Dip Platter
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- Since the product is hand painted, there might be a slight variation in the design and colour of the product. Also, there could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree Celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
As the birds make their way home and the sun sets on the horizon, splashing the earth with golden sunshine, the leaves and flowers kiss the grass to pave the path for Prince Dara Shikoh, who will grace the royal gardens with his presence in the hope to enjoy a stroll in nature on a summer evening. Prince Dara Shikoh was a Mughal Prince for whom the Pari Mahal, also called ‘The Palace of Fairies,’ was built during the reign of Shah Jahan in the 1600s. Bringing with it a warm summer breeze and the colours of the season, this collection is a reflection of the beautiful gardens of The Palace of Fairies during the summer months. Inspired by the setting sun shining softly on the mesmerising flora at the top of Zabarwan mountain range in Jammu and Kashmir, this collection immortalises the glorious moment when the afternoon transitions into evening, demonstrating yet another miracle of the universe.
Hand-painted by Indian artisans, this collection is inspired by Mughal art and culture, representing the aesthetics of the enchanting leaves and flowers on a golden summer afternoon. Comprising of soup bowls, dinner plates, tea sets, beer and coffee mugs, jars and containers, jugs, cutlery and pickle holders, serve ware, platters, home decor, and much more, the exquisite products in this collection are ideal for sophisticated dining and decoration. Built for those who design their homes with their heart and soul, the cultural elements in this collection's design and creation are perfect for the traditional home setting or ideal to add a Mughlai fusion to the contemporary home. And, last but not the least, the products in this collection also make for a classy gift for your loved ones on festive occasions and celebrations.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
With a print inspired by the setting sun shining on the lush green gardens of the royal Pari Mahal in Jammu and Kashmir, this Ceramic Chip-N-Dip Platter is a part of the 'Sunset at Pari Mahal, Srinagar' collection and has been hand painted and crafted by Indian artisans. While this platter has been designed with traditional Indian aesthetics and an exquisite depiction of flowers, its style and structure has been inspired by modern crockery. This platter is perfect to dazzle your guests at your upcoming party. Serve your favourite chips or fried Indian snacks with mouth-watering dips, sauces, or chutneys in this elegant platter.
- Handmade & hand-painting in India by Artisans.
- Inspired by the beautiful flowers and plants found in the lush green gardens of The Pari Mahal also called as The Palace of Fairies in Jammu and Kashmir in the summer season, the earthen colours and ceramic finesse of this collection make it unique and exquisite.
- This hand-painting on the platter is a perfect blend of Mughal art, traditional aesthetics, and sophisticated dining.
- Ideal to be used as a platter for serving starters and snacks like chips, nachos, breads, etc.
- Comes with a dip bowl cavity at one end to put chutney or sauces.
- This platter comes in a unique boat shaped.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The platter is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- The platter is 100% lead free.
- The platter is handcrafted in Ceramic.
- hand-painting in Brown color.
- Comes in 10.7" (L), 5.2" (W), 1.3" (H) Inch in size.
- The weight of the Platter is 562 grams.
- Comes with 1 Chip-N-Dip Platter.
1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.