The amalgamation of the unique culture with the free-flowing, diverse styles of architecture gave birth to the Mughal Floral repertoire. Imperial artisans with rich and enthusiastic skills rendered the use of the various immensely prominent blossoms and passionate skills to produce the most detailed and accurate designs with immensely lavish coloring that could never be glimpsed in real life. The art form in combination with illumination proved to be nothing less than a significant floral artistic tradition that wholesomely depicted refinement and which left behind a treasure trove of beauty in its phenomenal and remarkable art pieces.
Inspired by the richly detailed ancient heritage of Mughal Art and culture, the 'Mughal-e-Zahra' is a wide range of home products handcrafted with utmost consistency by our artisans with the use of red ceramics and tints of white, blue and black. The products in this collection are hand-painted and hand-glazed in Floral Mughal Patterns with a view of taking you back to the era of bountiful and sublime artistic dominance. Made available in product categories inclusive of cups, mugs, trivets, coasters, bar accessory set, jars and containers, tea-lights, planters and bathroom accessory set, the 'Mughal-e-Zahra' is a perfect range of tableware and home items waiting to take space and elegantly magnify your abodes with detailed expressions of the wonderful bygone culture.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Mughal Essentials' from the collection 'Mughal-e-Zahra' is a set of bathroom accessories comprising of 1 rectangular-shaped Soap Tray with 3 small drain holes at the top and 2 big drain holes at the bottom for water to flow out , 1 long square-tapered shaped Tumbler and Soap Dispenser with a volume of 280 ML all made in ceramic and the silver coloured dispenser pump made in stainless-steel. Made available in red colour with multicolored hand-painting, this exclusive set of bathroom accessories is hand-painted with so much elegance by our artisans in Floral-Mughal patterns making it an ideal gifting option for house-warming parties and festive seasons. The 'Mughal Essentials' is a perfect set of bathroom-item to keep soaps, hold essentials such as toothbrush, toothpaste etc. and for dispensing liquid soaps or lotions respectively giving it the definition of a complete home decor.
- Ideal to be used for dispensing liquid soap or lotions, for keeping soap and holding your bathroom essentials such as toothbrush and toothpaste.
- Comes with 1 Soap Dispenser, 1 Tumbler & 1 Soap Tray.
- Depicts Floral Mughal pattern.
- The soap dispenser and tumbler comes in squared frustum shape and the soap tray comes with a rectangular base.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The soap tray comes with three small drain holes at the top and two big drain holes at the bottom so that the excess water can flow out.
- The soap dispenser is handcrafted in Ceramic & Stainless Steel while the tumbler and soap tray are handcrafted in Ceramic
- Depicts Floral Mughal Hand-Painting.
- The bathroom accessory set comes in Red with multicoloured hand-painting.
- Comes in the following dimesnions:
SOAP DISPENSER: 3.2" (L), 3.2" (W), 7.3" (H),
TUMBLER: 3.2" (L), 3.2" (W), 4.9" (H),
SOAP TRAY: 5.5" (L), 3.7" (W), 1.9" (H) Inches in size.
- The volume of both Soap Dispenser & Tumbler is 280 ML.
- This product is from our collection, "Mughal-e-Zahra".
- The total weight of the product is 964 grams.
Floral Mughal Hand-painting
SOAP DISPENSER: Ceramic & Stainless Steel, TUMBLER & SOAP TRAY: Ceramic
SOAP DISPENSER: (L * W * H) = (3.2 * 3.2 * 7.3), TUMBLER: (L * W * H) = (3.2 * 3.2 * 4.9), SOAP TRAY: (L * W * H) = (5.5 * 3.7 * 1.9) Inch
Red with multicoloured Hand-painting
1 Soap Dispenser, 1 Tumbler, 1 Soap Tray
- The soap tray comes with drain holes at the top and the bottom so that water can flow out.
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- There might be slight irregularities in the floral Mughal hand painting or variation in the colour done on the ceramic as this is a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSHandle with care.
I personally love all things hand made. And these are one of my prized possessions. Love them n waiting to flaunt them😊
Loved the mugs! And I want to buy the dinner set, but then I thought that it was a little expensive. Maybe I’ll just buy a plate, just cuz I love it.
this nameplate is beautiful and quality is very good....i m a satisfied customer of exclusive lane
Excellent quality perfect packaging keep it up👍
Good to look at, but quite small and short in stature. A bonsai table lamp.
I did not get activated discount for this item as mentioned in website , quality I am satisfied and also with packing and shipping procedures
Thank you exclusive lane for sending me lovely product with nice packing.i have ordered one more same piece feel v happy
These are really awesome.
The Bee Collective Set that I ordered is a real beautiful piece of workmanship. I am very happy to have ordered this set.
It's a beautiful dinner set. Thanks for the support from EL team to get it delivered on time.
It was a very good and expected product
The entire crimson dinner collection is "WoW" Rich and Elegant, attractive at the same time soothing look. I loved every bit of it!
It is one of my best purchases off late. The entire crimson red dinner set. Can't wait to use them.
I am very delighted to have bought this beautifully carved napkin holder. It elegantly augments the entire dinner spread.