Handcrafted and hand glazed pottery double fired at 1200 degree celsius depicting an embossed Moroccan pattern
(L * W * H) = (4.8 * 3.4 * 4.1) Inches
Tangerine and Golden
2 Coffee Mugs
- Comes in a set of 2.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- The colours on the product will not fade away.
- There could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the glaze it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
The ‘Moroccan Tangerine’ set of 2 coffee mugs of 300 ml each have been masterfully handcrafted in Ceramic and hand glazed by skilled Indian artisans. Glazed in a stunning tangerine orange, the set of mugs features an exquisite Moroccan ogee pattern that has been embossed onto them with a mould. The pattern has then been hand-painted an elegant golden. The mugs are perfect for sharing tea or coffee with your loved ones or even cold beverages and juices. They are also an ideal gift for housewarmings and the festive season. The coffee mugs are microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Handcrafted and Hand Glazed by skilled Indian artisans.
- These exquisite tangerine and golden dual-toned mugs depict a beautiful golden embossed Moroccan pattern.
- Ideal for drinking beverages like tea, coffee and milkshakes with your loved ones.
- Perfect gift for housewarmings and the festive season.
- Depicts an intricately embossed Moroccan ogee pattern.
- Inspired by Morocco's ancient and indigenous Moroccan ogee pattern.
- The products are microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Handcrafted in Ceramic.
- Handcrafted and hand glazed pottery double fired at 1200 degree celsius depicting an embossed Moroccan pattern.
- Comes in a tangerine colour.
- Comes in the following dimensions: 4.8'' (L), 3.4'' (W), 4.1'' (H).
- The volume of the mugs is 300 ml.
- Use mild detergent.
- Avoid using abrasive material for cleaning.