Handcrafted and hand glazed pottery double fired at 1200 degree celsius depicting embossed decorative Moroccan motifs
(L * W * H) = (4.8 * 3.4 * 4.1) Inches
Midnight Blue and Golden
- As this product is handmade there might be a slight color, shape or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
The ‘Moroccan Night Sky’ coffee mug of 300 ml has been masterfully handcrafted in Ceramic and hand glazed by skilled Indian artisans. Glazed in a stunning midnight blue, the mug features an exquisite round Moroccan decorative pattern that has been embossed onto them with a mould. The pattern has then been hand-painted an elegant golden. It represents the lights and stars which adorn the Moroccan skyline. The mug is perfect for sharing tea or coffee with your loved ones or even cold beverages and juices. It is also an ideal gift for housewarmings and the festive season. The coffee mug is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Handcrafted by Indian Artisans.
- Depicts Studio Pottery.
- It rejoices in spreading the mood of love, festivity & togetherness over chai & coffee.
- Perfect for your morning hot cup of tea & coffee. Can also be used as milk mugs.
- Handmade in Ceramic
- Handcrafted and hand glazed pottery double fired at 1200 degree celsius depicting embossed decorative Moroccan motifs
- Midnight Blue and Golden.
- Comes in 4.8'' (L), 3.4'' (W), 4.1'' (H) Inch in Size
- The Volume of the Mug is 300 ML.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS- Use Mild Detergent.
- Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
Look better than image
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant
Happy with the product
The soup bowls are nice.I would recommend others to buy these.
Received in good condition and the jars were useful
Disappointed with color, what is shown to what was delivered
The auspicious Gayatri mantra from the Rigveda with the power to invoke the healing energy of SAVITUR- the Sun god.
Perfect for gifting on house warming, anniversaries and pooja room! Thank you.
The product is cute
Terracotta pots with beautiful designs.
The Dancing Ganesh Diya was packed well and arrived in time. It looks exactly as shown in the picture with good finish and the bells were all intact . We only hope that the ring connecting the chain to the diya and the chain itself can carry the weight of the heavier diya long term as it is thin. However we are happy with the purchase.