Moroccan Blossoms' is a collection inspired by the flowers of Blue city of Morocco - Chefchaouen, a bustling town in Northwestern part of the country famous for the striking shades of gorgeous blue painting its architecture, alleyways, and buildings lined up in the steep cobbled lanes of the town. The blue city also harbours a plethora of gardens filled to the brim with beautiful flowers, where bees and butterflies can be seen playing joyously all the time. These enchanting gardens also have mesmerizing blue blooms that are a delight to the eyes. And it is believed that the blue colour used in these buildings symbolizes the sky and heaven whereas, blue florals symbolize peace and calm.
The 'Moroccan Blossoms' is a collection of tableware and bathroom accessories comprising of jugs, mugs, cups, bowls, salt and pepper shakers, plates, and platters. Beautiful Moroccan diamond trellis and arabesque patterns are hand-painted along with flowers and bees by highly skilled artisans of India. Handmade in ceramic with much care and precision, this range comes in contrasting midnight blue motifs on a white base and are ideal to be placed in your kitchen and bathroom. These simple Moroccan floral blue designs are indeed an ode to the blue city of Morocco and are sure to stunningly adorn your place with beauty and simplicity.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Moroccan Floral' from the collection 'Moroccan Blossoms', is a set of 2 Soup Bowls of 250 ML each with a Saucer & a Spoon, handmade & handglazed in Ceramic by Indian artisans, ideal to be used for serving soup and custards or for serving cereals, noodles, maggi, etc. The set is hand-painted with beautiful midnight blue colour on a base of white while depicting beautiful Moroccan floral Trellis & Arabesque patterns and comes in a glossy finish. This set is lead free as well as microwave and dishwasher safe.
FEATURES- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired from the flora of the blue city of Morocco, called Chefchaouen.
- The soup bowls & saucers depict beautiful Moroccan pattern (diamond trellis & arabesque) hand-painted along with flowers and bees.
- The soup bowls and saucers are hand-painted with contrasting shade of midnight blue on white base.
- Ideal to serve soup and custards.
- Can also be used to serve cereals, noodles, maggi, etc.
- Ideal for serving soup to 2 people.
- Comes with 2 Soup Bowls, 2 Saucers & 2 Soup Spoons.
- The product is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- The product is lead free.
- Handmade in Ceramic.
- Comes in handglazed glossy finish.
- Hand-painted Depicting Moroccan Floral Trellis & Arabesque Pattern with Handglazed Studio Pottery fired at 1200 degree celsius.
- Comes in White & Midnight Blue colour.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
SOUP BOWLS: 5.5" (L) , 4.6" (W), 2.3" (H),
SAUCERS: 5.3" (L) , 5.3" (W), 0.9" (H),
SPOONS: 6.2" (L) , 1.9" (W), 1.7" (H) Inches in size.
- The volume of each Soup Bowl is 250 ML.
- The weight of each Soup bowl, Spoon & Saucer set is 610 grams.
Hand-painted Depicting Moroccan Floral Trellis & Arabesque Pattern with Handglazed Studio Pottery fired at 1200 degree celsius
SOUP BOWLS: (L * W * H) = (5.5 * 4.6 * 2.3), SAUCERS: (L * W * H) = (5.3 * 5.3 * 0.9), SPOONS: (L * W * H) = (6.2 * 1.9 * 1.7) Inch
White & Midnight Blue
2 Soup Bowls, 2 Saucers & 2 Soup Spoons
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- There could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glaze it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
The material used in these products is stoneware clay which is manipulated by hand and then fired at temperatures of 1200 degree celsius. After that, they are beautifully hand-painted by the artisans with Moroccan designs.
I personally love all things hand made. And these are one of my prized possessions. Love them n waiting to flaunt them😊
Loved the mugs! And I want to buy the dinner set, but then I thought that it was a little expensive. Maybe I’ll just buy a plate, just cuz I love it.
this nameplate is beautiful and quality is very good....i m a satisfied customer of exclusive lane
Excellent quality perfect packaging keep it up👍
Good to look at, but quite small and short in stature. A bonsai table lamp.
I did not get activated discount for this item as mentioned in website , quality I am satisfied and also with packing and shipping procedures
Thank you exclusive lane for sending me lovely product with nice packing.i have ordered one more same piece feel v happy
These are really awesome.
The Bee Collective Set that I ordered is a real beautiful piece of workmanship. I am very happy to have ordered this set.
It's a beautiful dinner set. Thanks for the support from EL team to get it delivered on time.
It was a very good and expected product
The entire crimson dinner collection is "WoW" Rich and Elegant, attractive at the same time soothing look. I loved every bit of it!
It is one of my best purchases off late. The entire crimson red dinner set. Can't wait to use them.
I am very delighted to have bought this beautifully carved napkin holder. It elegantly augments the entire dinner spread.