Hand-painted Depicting Moroccan Floral Trellis & Arabesque Pattern with Handglazed Studio Pottery fired at 1200 degree celsius
SOUP BOWLS: (L * W * H) = (5.5 * 4.6 * 2.3), SAUCERS: (L * W * H) = (5.3 * 5.3 * 0.9), SPOONS: (L * W * H) = (6.2 * 1.9 * 1.7) Inch
White & Midnight Blue
2 Soup Bowls, 2 Saucers & 2 Soup Spoons
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- There could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glaze it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
Moroccan Blossoms' is a collection inspired by the flowers of Blue city of Morocco - Chefchaouen, a bustling town in Northwestern part of the country famous for the striking shades of gorgeous blue painting its architecture, alleyways, and buildings lined up in the steep cobbled lanes of the town. The blue city also harbours a plethora of gardens filled to the brim with beautiful flowers, where bees and butterflies can be seen playing joyously all the time. These enchanting gardens also have mesmerizing blue blooms that are a delight to the eyes. And it is believed that the blue colour used in these buildings symbolizes the sky and heaven whereas, blue florals symbolize peace and calm.
The 'Moroccan Blossoms' is a collection of tableware and bathroom accessories comprising of jugs, mugs, cups, bowls, salt and pepper shakers, plates, and platters. Beautiful Moroccan diamond trellis and arabesque patterns are hand-painted along with flowers and bees by highly skilled artisans of India. Handmade in ceramic with much care and precision, this range comes in contrasting midnight blue motifs on a white base and are ideal to be placed in your kitchen and bathroom. These simple Moroccan floral blue designs are indeed an ode to the blue city of Morocco and are sure to stunningly adorn your place with beauty and simplicity.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Moroccan Floral' from the collection 'Moroccan Blossoms', is a set of 2 Soup Bowls of 250 ML each with a Saucer & a Spoon, handmade & handglazed in Ceramic by Indian artisans, ideal to be used for serving soup and custards or for serving cereals, noodles, maggi, etc. The set is hand-painted with beautiful midnight blue colour on a base of white while depicting beautiful Moroccan floral Trellis & Arabesque patterns and comes in a glossy finish. This set is lead free and food safe as well as microwave and dishwasher safe.
FEATURES- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired from the flora of the blue city of Morocco, called Chefchaouen.
- The soup bowls & saucers depict beautiful Moroccan pattern (diamond trellis & arabesque) hand-painted along with flowers and bees.
- The soup bowls and saucers are hand-painted with contrasting shade of midnight blue on white base.
- Ideal to serve soup and custards.
- Can also be used to serve cereals, noodles, maggi, etc.
- Ideal for serving soup to 2 people.
- Comes with 2 Soup Bowls, 2 Saucers & 2 Soup Spoons.
- The product is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- The product is lead free and food safe.
- Handmade in Ceramic.
- Comes in handglazed glossy finish.
- Hand-painted Depicting Moroccan Floral Trellis & Arabesque Pattern with Handglazed Studio Pottery fired at 1200 degree celsius.
- Comes in White & Midnight Blue colour.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
SOUP BOWLS: 5.5" (L) , 4.6" (W), 2.3" (H),
SAUCERS: 5.3" (L) , 5.3" (W), 0.9" (H),
SPOONS: 6.2" (L) , 1.9" (W), 1.7" (H) Inches in size.
- The volume of each Soup Bowl is 250 ML.
- The weight of each Soup bowl, Spoon & Saucer set is 610 grams.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
MANUFACTURING PROCESSThe material used in these products is stoneware clay which is manipulated by hand and then fired at temperatures of 1200 degree celsius. After that, they are beautifully hand-painted by the artisans with Moroccan designs.
The soup bowls are nice.I would recommend others to buy these.
Received in good condition and the jars were useful
Disappointed with color, what is shown to what was delivered
The auspicious Gayatri mantra from the Rigveda with the power to invoke the healing energy of SAVITUR- the Sun god.
Perfect for gifting on house warming, anniversaries and pooja room! Thank you.
The product is cute
Terracotta pots with beautiful designs.
The Dancing Ganesh Diya was packed well and arrived in time. It looks exactly as shown in the picture with good finish and the bells were all intact . We only hope that the ring connecting the chain to the diya and the chain itself can carry the weight of the heavier diya long term as it is thin. However we are happy with the purchase.
Very good quality n product . Also too much expensive.
I was looking for a grand piece for keeping tissues on my dining , my search ended here .it looks awesome .
One plate came chipped, notified them with picture promptly, was assured there will be a replacement plate... nothing yet. Spend your money at your own risk.
Beautiful set of cups. The glaze and colour is unique.
Hi ,I am waiting still for the product .I have not recieved it yet Kindly check and confirm.
This is my first order to Exclusive lane. The packing was good and all items I received were in good condition. But the issue is the delay in delivery and partial delivery. I am not very happy in the delay as well as partial shipment
This is my first order to Exclusive lane. The packing was good and all items I received were in good condition. But the issue is the delay in delivery and partial delivery. I still receive this item. But you are asking for the feedback How can you ask feedback for the items which are not received yet. Please let me know when can I get this item?
I am not very happy in the delay as well as partial shipment