'Moroccan Floral' Hand-painted Studio Pottery Dinner Plates With Katoris In Ceramic (8 Pieces, Serving for 4, Microwave Safe)
Hand-painted Depicting Moroccan Floral Arabesque Pattern with Handglazed Studio Pottery fired at 1200 degree celsius
DINNER PLATES: (L * W * H) = (10.4 * 10.4 * 1.0), KATORIS: (L * W * H) = (4.3 * 4.3 * 2.0) Inch
White & Midnight Blue
4 Dinner Plates, 4 Katoris
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- There could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glaze it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
Moroccan Blossoms' is a collection inspired by the flowers of Blue city of Morocco - Chefchaouen, a bustling town in Northwestern part of the country famous for the striking shades of gorgeous blue painting its architecture, alleyways, and buildings lined up in the steep cobbled lanes of the town. The blue city also harbours a plethora of gardens filled to the brim with beautiful flowers, where bees and butterflies can be seen playing joyously all the time. These enchanting gardens also have mesmerizing blue blooms that are a delight to the eyes. And it is believed that the blue colour used in these buildings symbolizes the sky and heaven whereas, blue florals symbolize peace and calm.
The 'Moroccan Blossoms' is a collection of tableware and bathroom accessories comprising of jugs, mugs, cups, bowls, salt and pepper shakers, plates, and platters. Beautiful Moroccan diamond trellis and arabesque patterns are hand-painted along with flowers and bees by highly skilled artisans of India. Handmade in ceramic with much care and precision, this range comes in contrasting midnight blue motifs on a white base and are ideal to be placed in your kitchen and bathroom. These simple Moroccan floral blue designs are indeed an ode to the blue city of Morocco and are sure to stunningly adorn your place with beauty and simplicity.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
DESCRIPTIONThe 'Moroccan Floral' from the collection 'Moroccan Blossoms', is a set of 4 Dinner Plates with 4 Katoris each of 200 ML, handmade & handglazed in Ceramic by Indian artisans, ideal to be used for serving daily meals to 4 people, the dinner plates are ideal for serving large or main meals and the katoris for serving curries, dal, vegetables, curd, dessert, etc. The set is hand-painted with beautiful midnight blue colour on a white base while depicting beautiful Moroccan floral Arabesque pattern and comes in a glossy finish. This set is lead free and food safe as well as microwave and dishwasher safe.
FEATURES- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired from the flora of the blue city of Morocco, called Chefchaouen.
- The dinner plates with katoris depict beautiful Moroccan pattern (arabesque) hand-painted along with flowers and bees.
- The plates & bowls set is hand-painted with contrasting shade of midnight blue on white base.
- These plates with katoris are ideal for serving daily meals to your family & guests.
- Ideal for serving meals to 4 people.
- The dinner plates are ideal for serving large or main meals.
- The katoris are ideal for serving curries, dal, vegetables, curd, dessert, etc.
- Comes with 4 Dinner Plates and 4 Katoris.
- The product is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- The product is lead free and food safe.
- Handmade in Ceramic.
- Comes in handglazed glossy finish.
- Hand-painted Depicting Moroccan Floral Arabesque Pattern with Handglazed Studio Pottery fired at 1200 degree celsius.
- Comes in White & Midnight Blue colour.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
DINNER PLATES: 10.4" (L) , 10.4" (W), 1.0" (H),
KATORIS: 4.3" (L) , 4.3" (W), 2.0" (H) Inches in size.
- The volume of each Katori is 200 ML.
- The total weight of the Plate & Bowl set is 4160 grams.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
MANUFACTURING PROCESSThe material used in these products is stoneware clay which is manipulated by hand and then fired at temperatures of 1200 degree celsius. After that, they are beautifully hand-painted by the artisans with Moroccan designs.
For Shipping & Returns Policy -Click Here
For tracking your Order or Registering You Complaint, click on the Whatsapp Chat Icon
Let customers speak for us
Such a beautiful handcrafted and hand-painted wooden portrait is just amazing! I received a product safely without any damage. Go for it if you are looking for an extra-ordinary piece!
A terracotta, madhubani art round matka is an home-made product, I have purchased this rajasthani round matka online at the best price. I strongly recommend to buy this product.
It's good, however the size is small, try to make little bigger
Very heavy, big, cute
The piece is nice and colourful, but very delicate. When we took it out of the packaging, the front panel came out in our hands as did one of the birds on the side. We stuck them back with Fevikwik.
Please ensure to stick everything together with more sturdy glue.
Twins are very cute..
Gives a very artistic look.. 💝
Very good collection
My two turtles look absolutely gorgeous in my terrace garden!
I have kept them in my terrace garden and they look so cute.
The product was well finished, fully satisfied
Look better than image