Moroccan Blossoms' is a collection inspired by the flowers of Blue city of Morocco - Chefchaouen, a bustling town in Northwestern part of the country famous for the striking shades of gorgeous blue painting its architecture, alleyways, and buildings lined up in the steep cobbled lanes of the town. The blue city also harbours a plethora of gardens filled to the brim with beautiful flowers, where bees and butterflies can be seen playing joyously all the time. These enchanting gardens also have mesmerizing blue blooms that are a delight to the eyes. And it is believed that the blue colour used in these buildings symbolizes the sky and heaven whereas, blue florals symbolize peace and calm.
The 'Moroccan Blossoms' is a collection of tableware and bathroom accessories comprising of jugs, mugs, cups, bowls, salt and pepper shakers, plates, and platters. Beautiful Moroccan diamond trellis and arabesque patterns are hand-painted along with flowers and bees by highly skilled artisans of India. Handmade in ceramic with much care and precision, this range comes in contrasting midnight blue motifs on a white base and are ideal to be placed in your kitchen and bathroom. These simple Moroccan floral blue designs are indeed an ode to the blue city of Morocco and are sure to stunningly adorn your place with beauty and simplicity.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Moroccan Floral' from the collection 'Moroccan Blossoms', is a set of 1 Dinner Plate with 2 Katoris each of 200 ML, handmade & handglazed in Ceramic by Indian artisans, ideal to be used for serving daily meals for a single person, the dinner plates are ideal for serving large or main meals and the katoris for serving curries, dal, vegetables, curd, dessert, etc. The set is hand-painted with beautiful midnight blue colour on a white base while depicting beautiful Moroccan floral Arabesque pattern and comes in a glossy finish. This set is lead free as well as microwave and dishwasher safe.
FEATURES- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired from the flora of the blue city of Morocco, called Chefchaouen.
- The dinner plate with katoris depict beautiful Moroccan pattern (arabesque) hand-painted along with flowers and bees.
- The plate & bowls set is hand-painted with contrasting shade of midnight blue on white base.
- This plate with katoris is ideal for serving daily meals.
- Ideal for serving meals to 1 person.
- The dinner plate is ideal for serving large or main meals.
- The katoris are ideal for serving curries, dal, vegetables, curd, dessert, etc.
- Comes with 1 Dinner Plate and 2 Katoris.
- The product is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- The product is lead free.
- Handmade in Ceramic.
- Comes in handglazed glossy finish.
- Hand-painted Depicting Moroccan Floral Arabesque Pattern with Handglazed Studio Pottery fired at 1200 degree celsius.
- Comes in White & Midnight Blue colour.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
DINNER PLATE: 10.4" (L) , 10.4" (W), 1.0" (H),
KATORIS: 4.3" (L) , 4.3" (W), 2.0" (H) Inches in size.
- The volume of each Katori is 200 ML.
- The total weight of the Plate & Bowl set is 1300 grams.
Hand-painted Depicting Moroccan Floral Arabesque Pattern with Handglazed Studio Pottery fired at 1200 degree celsius
DINNER PLATE: (L * W * H) = (10.4 * 10.4 * 1.0), KATORIS: (L * W * H) = (4.3 * 4.3 * 2.0) Inch
White & Midnight Blue
1 Dinner Plate, 2 Katoris
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- There could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glaze it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
The material used in these products is stoneware clay which is manipulated by hand and then fired at temperatures of 1200 degree celsius. After that, they are beautifully hand-painted by the artisans with Moroccan designs.
Good work manship
It's been almost half month my package from your website hasn't arrived yet, there are lot of issues while porting the package.
Good looking but very small
First thing, the lamp comes extremely well packed. The frame is beautiful, smooth textured, it has impeccable finish, something I don’t see very often when buying things online. I loved the minimalistic design.
Hi. The products were good. But to pack 4 bowls and spoons, meters of bubblewrap was used. I felt sad that i was responsible for so much plastic usage.
Pl switch to sustainable packaging material.
Must say it's a fabulous item must buy
Very beautiful and lovely designs.
sturdy and looks very elegant.
Dear Exclusivelane, thnx for the wonderful product. I love the quality and its design. Will love to shop again.
It adds a beautiful touch to my over all interior theme. Not too imposing but powerful presence. Love it
I like it. And I use it. It is convenient
Purchased these plates recently and it's a real treat to have them in my collection. Just holding them brings a sunshine and happy effect. Always vocalforlocal 🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻
Namaste!!! Decorative and quirky.
Nicely packaged and prompt delivery.