MATERIAL: Iron with Powder Coating
ART TYPE: Handcrafted with Striped Pattern & Matte Finish
The 'Matte Black Bucket' from the collection 'Metallic Blooms 2' is a multi-utility container and dust bin comprising of a bucket-shaped container and lid made in iron. Handcrafted with so much love and elegance by our artisans, this Black coloured dust bin with lid is powder coated in matte finish with a power pressed ribbed pattern on it. The 'Matte Black Bucket' is an ideal indoor dust bin for storing and hiding trash and can be used in your bedrooms, kitchen, garage, etc. It can also be used as a multi-utility storage container for important household equipments like gardening pipes and other tools.
- Handcrafted in India by Artisans.
- Ideal for storing dry trash around the house.
- Can also be used to put a plastic planter pot inside the Iron bin for planting your favourite plants.
- Also acts as a multi-utility container for storing items like soft toys, clothes, chart papers, sports supplies, umbrellas, etc.
- Preferable to be used indoors like the living room, bedroom, offices, etc.
- It is advisable to use a plastic bag inside the Iron dust bin to prevent any direct contact of the bin with water.
- Comes with a lid and handles.
- Depicts a striped pattern.
- Comes in bucket shape.
- The dust bin is powder coated to avoid rusting and for ensuring longer durability.
- Handcrafted in Iron.
- Handcrafted with Striped Pattern & Powder Coated With Matte Finish(TPR).
- Comes in Matte Black colour.
- Comes in 10.8" (L), 10.8" (W), 13.1" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of the Dust Bin is 1528 ML.
- The weight of the Dust Bin is 1436 grams.
- Comes with 1 Dust Bin with Lid.
Handcrafted with Striped Pattern & Matte Finish
Iron with Powder Coating
(L * W * H) = (10.8 * 10.8 * 13.1) Inch
- Comes with a detachable lid on top.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
1 Dust Bin
1) Gently clean with a mildly wet cloth but avoid continuous contact of the dust bin with water as it can lead to rusting.
2) Do not use any abrasive material or cleaner which could damage the coating on the dust bin.
3) Refrain from using outdoors.
4) It is advisable to store only dry trash or non reactive equipments if used as a multi-utility storage container.
5) It is advisable to put a disposable plastic bag inside the dust bin to store any wet trash.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh