COLOUR: HOLDERS: Red, TRAY: Brown
MATERIAL: HOLDERS: Terracotta, TRAY: Mango Wood
ART TYPE: Warli Handpainting
Skilfully handcrafted in terracotta & mango wood and hand-painted with delicate details by artisans from the interiors of India, ‘Earthen Basics’ is a beautiful set of matki-shaped (traditional Indian water carrier vessel) salt-pepper shaker pair, a stout jar like toothpick holder and a basic rectangular decorated wooden tray. Inspired from the indigenous art of the Warli tribe, the body of the salt-pepper shakers, toothpick holder and the borders of the tray have been hand embellished with their rustic paintings in miniature panels of tribal scenes that bring in the mood of celebration and happiness. A Warli painted rich earthen red body, yellow neck and green rim and it’s artistic form of a round pot body of the salt-pepper shakers together with a similarly embellished jar shaped toothpick holder in complementing colours, fit together perfectly in the wooden tray with tonal Warli edge painting and in-built wooden handles. The compact design of this set, simple utility, easy portability and fine finishing carries with itself a fragment of raw Indian tribal vibrancy to your table and living spaces. The Indian tribal tales handcrafted with love into this elegant tableware set are perfect for all occasions, for you and your loved ones.
- Perfect for any dining set up as it can hold salt, pepper & toothpicks in a fascinating way.
- Comes with a Salt Shaker, Pepper Shaker, Toothpick Holder & Tray. Toothpicks are also included with this set.
- Adorned with beautiful Warli hand-painting depicting tribal scenes.
- The salt-pepper shaker and toothpick holder have been handmade in terracotta while the tray has been handcrafted in mango wood.
- The salt-pepper shaker & toothpick holder have been hand-painted in red while the tray has been hand-embellished in a shade of brown.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
TOTAL: 8.9" (L), 5.0" (W), 3.5" (H),
TRAY: 8.9" (L), 5.0" (W), 2.0" (H),
SHAKER 1: 3.1" (H), 2.2" (DIA),
SHAKER 2: 2.4" (H), 2.7" (DIA),
TOOTHPICK HOLDER: 2.0" (H), 2.5" (DIA) Inch in size.
- It will definitely add a fragment of raw Indian tribal culture to your table.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh