Lost in agony was the city that had mined richness and which had gloated over its glory of art for the longest of generations. The love that it had compiled over time was on the brink of collapse. The Region of Brass-Uttar Pradesh also known as ' The Land of Desires ' which emerged as the King of handicrafts began to come on the verge of decline and was set for a major fall-back. But it stood, stood hard and strong to attain its lost glory back, Uttar Pradesh just as it was named was desirous of bringing what was gone. And it certain that it was made to lift not only itself but all the others who drifted back onto the seas of hardships and misery and foraged to counter them. The rebound was due and was coming, it was there and could be seen, The City of Brass yet again this time succeeded in bringing about its historical comeback and stood right back into its groove.
Inspired by the rich tradition and discipline of Uttar Pradesh, 'The Brass Rebounds' is a tribute to the City of Brass by our craftsmen who have with so much of love and affection handcrafted this wide range of home products from pure brass. This exceptional range of products that are fine polished and come with a matte finish are proof that Uttar Pradesh was, is and always will remain a thriving yet flourishing industrial-hub of handicrafts and brass-made products. Made available in the form of tableware, the 'The Brass Rebounds' bring a perfect blend of desire, enthusiasm and charm to your home which makes your surrounding comfortable and inspiring.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Masala Blends' from the collection 'The Brass Rebounds' is a set of tableware in the form of a round spice boxe comprising of a base container, 7 containers of 40 ml each, 1 lid and 1 spoon, handcrafted in pure brass. The lid on this product is oxidized and lacquered to give a brown antique look and it's containers have been polished to provide a golden matte finish. The 'Masala Blends' is a perfect home item which can be used for safely storing spices as well as refreshments like sugar and aniseed in the kitchen and bring a perfect blend of desire, enthusiasm and charm into your home.
- Handcrafted in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the rich tradition and discipline of Uttar Pradesh.
- The spice box comes with a polished antique finish lid and matte finished base & containers.
- Comes with 7 detachable containers of 40 ML each.
- Ideal for storing 7 different types spices or refreshments like sauf, cardamom etc.
- Can also be used as a multi-utility, knick-knack or jewellery box.
- Comes with a detachable lid & spoon.
- The spice box is protected with a food safe lacquer.
- The spice box is not air-tight.
- The product is not microwave and dishwasher safe.
- The product is lead free.
- Handcrafted in Pure Brass.
- Brass is Handcrafted and Fine Polished.
- Comes in Golden & Dark Brown colour.
- Comes in the following dimensions: SPICE BOX: 8.1" (L), 8.1" (W), 2.6" (H), SPOON: 3.3" (L), 0.8" (W) Inches in size.
- The volume of each container is 40 ML.
- The total weight of the spice box is 571 grams.
- Comes with 1 Box, 1 Lid, 7 Containers & 1 Spoon.
Brass is Handcrafted with the Lid Fine Polished in Brown Antique Finish and Box & Containers in Matte Finish
SPICE BOX: (L * W * H) = (8.1 * 8.1 * 2.6), SPOON: (L * W ) = (3.3 * 0.8) Inch
SPICE BOX, CONTAINERS & SPOON: Golden, LID: Dark Brown
1 Box With Lid, 7 Containers, 1 Spoon
- Doesn’t come with the spices as shown in the image.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color, design or size variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSGently wipe with a dry soft cloth.
MANUFACTURING PROCESSThe artisans obtain pure brass material for the spice box. It is put into a spinning machine to get the pieces into the perfect shape as required. Later on, a matte finish food safe lacquer is applied on the box as well as containers along with an antique black finish done on the lid to get the perfect look.
The masala box I ordered is exactly as it looks in the photos on the website. Its a good size and very attractive to look at.I am sure it will be easy to clean and maintain also.
I like it. And I use it. It is convenient
Purchased these plates recently and it's a real treat to have them in my collection. Just holding them brings a sunshine and happy effect. Always vocalforlocal 🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻
Namaste!!! Decorative and quirky.
Nicely packaged and prompt delivery.
Amazing collection of this types of Handia 👍👍👍👍❤️❤️❤️❤️love this product.
Worth buying product 👍👍👍
It was a birthday gift for a friend and he just loved it.
The birds haven’t noticed it yet but I love it! Simple. Well crafted. Clever design.
I bought a set of 2 of these and people are so quick to notice them and compliment them. Excellent quality and value.
Bought a set of 4. Beautifully made. Exactly what I ordered. Prompt delivery and packing was excellent.
The tea cups were too large and the serving plates too small. A trifle disappointed.
The product came in excellent packaging. Love it.
Loved the art and finish with the exact colors as the pictures 😍
The mirror frame is pretty but the size mentioned is inclusive of the frame and hence the mirror is much smaller than you expect.
I would like to return my item as it’s defected. I checked the item in front of the delivery guy and he asked me to return the item via this site. so please tell me how to do so