COLOUR: BASE: Glossy Black, SHADE: Red
MATERIAL: BASE: Terracotta, SHADE: Cotton Cloth Wrapped Over Polyvinyl
ART TYPE: Madhuabani Handpainting
Skilfully handcrafted in terracotta and hand-painted with delicate details by artisans from the interiors of India, ‘Madhubani Shimmers’ is a beautiful round pot-shaped lampshade that also doubles up as an ethnic table top accessory. Inspired from the historic art of Madhubani, the base of his lampshade has been hand embellished with their rustic paintings in miniature forms depicting the auspicious fish, moon plant motifs in metallic copper, white and black- bringing in the mood of celebration and festivities. The rich glossy black on this vase and it’s artistic form of a round body is complemented magically with a red polyvinyl wrapped cotton shade decorated in multiple detailed hand painted bright coloured patterns. The compact design, simple utility, the falling of soft light through the shade and tribal tales handcrafted with love into this lampshade are perfect for all spaces making them homely, cozy and glowing with rich Indian heritage, for you and your loved ones.
- Perfect to be put up in a living room or bedroom to add an ethnic touch to your home. Can also be used as an artistic table top accessory.
- Hand-embellished with Madhubani painting depicting the auspicious fish & moon plant motifs .
- The lamp has been handcrafted in Terracotta while the shade has been handmade in cotton cloth wrapped over Poyvinyl.
- Hand-Painted in Glossy Black.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
TOTAL: 11.8" (H),
SHADE: 4.8" (H), 6.1" (DIA),
BASE: 8.7" (H), 4.8" (DIA) Inch in size.
- It will definitely add a striking vibrant glow to the interiors of your home.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh