A classic representation of the sweet sound of sarangi playing in the serene villages of Rajasthan as the village folk begin their cultural festivities around a blazing bonfire under the starlit night, this collection is inspired from the eternally beautiful art, dance, and music compositions of the local and tribal communities of Rajasthan. Handcrafted by Indian artisans and ideal for decorating your house, every element of The Banjara Tales collection radiates with the scent of rural farmlands, refreshing traditional beats, and auspicious colours. Complete with an authentic depiction of the men, women, animals, and symbolic gods found in traditional Rajasthani culture, you will find yourself transported to this magnificent Indian state in no time.
The collection comprises extraordinary curios, unique key holders, beautiful tea light and aroma diffusers, and exquisite wall decor to add an everlasting charm to any space it is placed in. Vibrant in colours and embellished with intricate hand-painted motifs, the products in this collection are perfect to add another cultural gem to a traditional home setting or a dash of Indian fusion to the modern home. If you are looking for a memorable gift for your loved ones, your search ends here and in such exciting fashion because this collection is the true celebration of art and culture and will leave you and your loved ones mesmerized with the Rajasthani heritage and grace.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
Lord Ganesha is a symbol of prosperity in Indian culture, and is widely worshipped throughout the country. This beautiful tea light holder and aroma diffuser, inspired by the mighty Lord Ganesha, has been hand-painted in auspicious red colour and decorated with traditional motifs by Indian artisans. This new depiction of Ganesha not only adds religious value but also brings good luck and peace. It makes for a lovely housewarming gift.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- It has been inspired by and designed in the shape of Lord Ganesha, a religious deity worshipped widely in India.
- It has been designed with traditional Rajasthani ornamentation and vibrant, auspicious colours.
- Decorated with traditional motifs, the red colour of this tea light holder symbolizes purity and is considered highly auspicious in Indian culture.
- Handcrafted and hand-painted by Indian artisans with vibrant colours and timeless, traditional Rajasthani motifs.
- Handcrafted in Powder Coated Iron.
- Comes in Metallic Red color.
- Comes in glossy finish.
- It can be placed on side tables, drawing room tables, and shelves.
- It serves as the ideal aesthetic tea light holder.
- It can also be used as an exquisite showpiece.
- This tea light holder has been given the shape of a sitting Lord Ganesha.
- Simply place a tea light in the holder and light it to bring this beautiful work of art to life.
- Comes in 6.6" (L), 3.5" (W), 11.1" (H) Inches.
- The weight of the Tea Light Holder is 310 grams.
- Comes with 1 Tea Light Holder.
Handcrafted and hand-painted in traditional Rajasthani motifs
Powder Coated Iron
(L * W * H) = (6.6 * 3.5 * 11.1) Inch
1 Tea Light Holder
- Doesnt comes with the tea light candle as shown in the image.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSClean with only Dry Cotton Cloth
It was same as photograph and was delivered in very nice packaging to avoid damage. Very beautiful and worthy gift item
Good work manship
It's been almost half month my package from your website hasn't arrived yet, there are lot of issues while porting the package.
Good looking but very small
First thing, the lamp comes extremely well packed. The frame is beautiful, smooth textured, it has impeccable finish, something I don’t see very often when buying things online. I loved the minimalistic design.
Hi. The products were good. But to pack 4 bowls and spoons, meters of bubblewrap was used. I felt sad that i was responsible for so much plastic usage.
Pl switch to sustainable packaging material.
Must say it's a fabulous item must buy
Very beautiful and lovely designs.
sturdy and looks very elegant.
Dear Exclusivelane, thnx for the wonderful product. I love the quality and its design. Will love to shop again.
It adds a beautiful touch to my over all interior theme. Not too imposing but powerful presence. Love it
I like it. And I use it. It is convenient
Purchased these plates recently and it's a real treat to have them in my collection. Just holding them brings a sunshine and happy effect. Always vocalforlocal 🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻