Indigo Chevron' Hand-painted Ceramic Multi-utility Chest Drawers In Mango Wood & Ceramic (4 Drawers | Antique Finish)
Handcrafted & Hand-painted Depicting Inverted Chevron Patterns with Handglazing done at a firing of 1200 degree celsius
Mango Wood & Ceramic
(L * W * H) = (7.1 * 4.3 * 7.6) Inch
Brown, Indigo Blue & White
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- There could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the glaze it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
'Indigo Chevrons' is a collection inspired by a very striking and seamless zig-zag geometric pattern known as Chevron. This ancient pattern is characterized by an inverted "V" design, with each side meeting at a point without any interruption. The genesis of this continuous intricate pattern dates back to 1800 BC in Greece where it was prominent in many art forms. Over the centuries, this pattern surged to popularity in several cultures, including that of India. Some exemplary examples where Chevron pattern can be seen in India include the famous Udaipur Palace in Rajasthan, the regal attires of Indian tribals, and the arrows used by Archers of Gond and Baiga tribe. Keeping this in mind, adroit artisans from our country have captured an essence of this ancient art and vividly portrayed that in our collection with a hint of Indian touch.
The 'Indigo Chevrons' is a collection of tableware and kitchen accessories that include mugs, cups, katoris, dinner sets, bowls, salt and pepper shakers, plates, platters, planters, multi-utility boxes, and more. Highly skilled artisans of India have hand-painted this intricate chevron pattern to capture its traditional essence while also highlighting its wide presence in India. Handmade in ceramic with much care and precision, this range comes in contrasting indigo blue motifs on a white base and is ideal to be placed in your living room, kitchen, or bathroom. These placid designs with their artistic and utilitarian value indeed create an everlasting impression.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Indigo Chevron' from the collection 'The Indigo Chevrons', is a cuboidal shaped multi-utility box chest with 4 hand-drawers handcrafted & handmade in Mango Wood & Ceramic by skilled Indian artisans, comes in a dark antique finish and is ideal to be kept on the table for storing your jewellery, knick knack or other small items. It can also be used as a table decorative showpiece. The box is hand-painted with beautiful indigo blue colour on a base of white while depicting beautiful Chevron pattern.
- Handcrafted in India by artisans.
- Inspired by a seamsless zig-zag geometric pattern known as the Chevron pattern.
- The chevron is an inverted-V pattern, with each side meeting at one point without interruption.
- This chest comes with 4 multi-utility ceramic drawers.
- The chest drawer is hand-painted with the contrasting shade of indigo blue on a white base.
- Comes in a dark antique finish.
- Ideal to be kept on the table for storing your jewellery, knick knack or other small items.
- Can also be used as a table decorative showpiece.
- Each drawer comes with a round handle for easy grip.
- Comes with 1 Chest.
- Handcrafted in Mango Wood & Ceramic.
- Handcrafted & Hand-painted Depicting Inverted Chevron Patterns with Handglazing done at a firing of 1200 degree celsius.
- Comes in Brown, Indigo Blue & White colour.
- Comes in 7.1" (L), 4.3" (W), 7.6" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of each chest of the drawer is 155 ML.
- The weight of the chest is 1433 grams.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSGently wipe the dust with a soft dry cloth.
MANUFACTURING PROCESSAt first, the mold is prepared as per shape. The material used for casting is raw clay which is put into the mold. After that, the casted piece is hand-painted by the Indian artisans with a special Chevron pattern. At last, the final piece is then fired at temperatures of 1200 degree celsius. The other material used in this product is mango wood which is cut, grinded and carved into the required shape and further polished with the required lacquer.
For Shipping & Returns Policy -Click Here
For tracking your Order or Registering You Complaint, click on the Whatsapp Chat Icon
Let customers speak for us
It never reached me
Extremely good quality and value for money:)
Very high pricing, i am selling the same product for half price on Amazon, search Divine Way store and order now!
It looks so gorgeous and as well as it is very useful.
Best table to guft someone
This stand looks very nice on my study table. It is at a good slant to comfortably watch something on your phone although you cannot charge your phone on it in standing position if your phone charges from the bottom but other than that I use it a lot so I am getting my money's worth.
Excellent product I am extremely happy with the purchase.
I loved these ceramic dinner plates. They are very colourful and my kids love to eat on these plates. Quality and pricing are also great.
I am a fan of ceramicware. Can't control myself from shopping ceramicware for my kitchen. I found these beautiful hand painted ceramic plates online at Exclusivelane and these are amazing especially the design and pattern. Thank u Exclusivelane.
The wind chime is beautifully hand-painted with intricate details of songbirds that add a touch of elegance to my outdoor space. The metal and wood construction of the chime gives it a sturdy and durable feel, and it produces a soothing sound that's not too loud or too soft, making it perfect for a relaxing ambiance.
I really love this Decorative ceramic oil bottle
I recently purchased these hand-painted ceramic dinner plates online for my mom and she really likes the design and quality.. worth a buy
I loved the Hand-Painting art !! I bought the wooden table lamp and It added elegance to my bedroom.
I recently purchased this hand painted Oil Bottle
and I'm in love with it! The hand-painted design
is absolutely stunning, with delicate floral motifs
that give it a touch of elegance. It's a beautiful
addition to any home and I would highly
recommend it to anyone looking for a unique
and functional piece of art.