'Indigo Chevrons' is a collection inspired by a very striking and seamless zig-zag geometric pattern known as Chevron. This ancient pattern is characterized by an inverted "V" design, with each side meeting at a point without any interruption. The genesis of this continuous intricate pattern dates back to 1800 BC in Greece where it was prominent in many art forms. Over the centuries, this pattern surged to popularity in several cultures, including that of India. Some exemplary examples where Chevron pattern can be seen in India include the famous Udaipur Palace in Rajasthan, the regal attires of Indian tribals, and the arrows used by Archers of Gond and Baiga tribe. Keeping this in mind, adroit artisans from our country have captured an essence of this ancient art and vividly portrayed that in our collection with a hint of Indian touch.
The 'Indigo Chevrons' is a collection of tableware and kitchen accessories that include mugs, cups, katoris, dinner sets, bowls, salt and pepper shakers, plates, platters, planters, multi-utility boxes, and more. Highly skilled artisans of India have hand-painted this intricate chevron pattern to capture its traditional essence while also highlighting its wide presence in India. Handmade in ceramic with much care and precision, this range comes in contrasting indigo blue motifs on a white base and is ideal to be placed in your living room, kitchen, or bathroom. These placid designs with their artistic and utilitarian value indeed create an everlasting impression.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Indigo Chevron' from the collection 'The Indigo Chevrons', is a cuboidal shaped multi-utility box chest with 4 hand-drawers handcrafted & handmade in Mango Wood & Ceramic by skilled Indian artisans, comes in a dark antique finish and is ideal to be kept on the table for storing your jewellery, knick knack or other small items. It can also be used as a table decorative showpiece. The box is hand-painted with beautiful indigo blue colour on a base of white while depicting beautiful Chevron pattern.
- Handcrafted in India by artisans.
- Inspired by a seamsless zig-zag geometric pattern known as the Chevron pattern.
- The chevron is an inverted-V pattern, with each side meeting at one point without interruption.
- This chest comes with 4 multi-utility ceramic drawers.
- The chest drawer is hand-painted with the contrasting shade of indigo blue on a white base.
- Comes in a dark antique finish.
- Ideal to be kept on the table for storing your jewellery, knick knack or other small items.
- Can also be used as a table decorative showpiece.
- Each drawer comes with a round handle for easy grip.
- Comes with 1 Chest.
- Handcrafted in Mango Wood & Ceramic.
- Handcrafted & Hand-painted Depicting Inverted Chevron Patterns with Handglazing done at a firing of 1200 degree celsius.
- Comes in Brown, Indigo Blue & White colour.
- Comes in 7.1" (L), 4.3" (W), 7.6" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of each chest of the drawer is 155 ML.
- The weight of the chest is 1433 grams.
Handcrafted & Hand-painted Depicting Inverted Chevron Patterns with Handglazing done at a firing of 1200 degree celsius
Mango Wood & Ceramic
(L * W * H) = (7.1 * 4.3 * 7.6) Inch
Brown, Indigo Blue & White
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- There could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the glaze it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSGently wipe the dust with a soft dry cloth.
At first, the mold is prepared as per shape. The material used for casting is raw clay which is put into the mold. After that, the casted piece is hand-painted by the Indian artisans with a special Chevron pattern. At last, the final piece is then fired at temperatures of 1200 degree celsius. The other material used in this product is mango wood which is cut, grinded and carved into the required shape and further polished with the required lacquer.
What i ordered i didn't receive that.
The products have excellent craftsmanship and finish.
I received a broken product!
awesome product! amazingly well-packed , arrived safely 💗
At par with display pictures. Glad! and responsible packing and delivery. Exclusively customer delight!
The plates look good are easy to clean and bring a variety on the table. Thank you . Keep innovating new shapes and sizes. Looking forward to more
Loved the product but the hanging strings are fragile and the product is heavy since it is made of terracotta. The strings should be sturdy enough to hold the weight.
I had ordered four cups and received them on time, beautifully and safely packed. These cups are a sight to behold - craftmanship and material of high quality. It is such a joy to have your tea or coffee in these beautiful cups.
These will be the cynosure of all eyes visiting my home. Very beautiful and classy!!!!
It is just awesome.