Handcrafted & Hand-painted Depicting Inverted Chevron Patterns with Handglazing done at a firing of 1200 degree celsius
Mango Wood & Ceramic
(L * W * H) = (7.1 * 4.3 * 7.6) Inch
Brown, Indigo Blue & White
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- There could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the glaze it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
'Indigo Chevrons' is a collection inspired by a very striking and seamless zig-zag geometric pattern known as Chevron. This ancient pattern is characterized by an inverted "V" design, with each side meeting at a point without any interruption. The genesis of this continuous intricate pattern dates back to 1800 BC in Greece where it was prominent in many art forms. Over the centuries, this pattern surged to popularity in several cultures, including that of India. Some exemplary examples where Chevron pattern can be seen in India include the famous Udaipur Palace in Rajasthan, the regal attires of Indian tribals, and the arrows used by Archers of Gond and Baiga tribe. Keeping this in mind, adroit artisans from our country have captured an essence of this ancient art and vividly portrayed that in our collection with a hint of Indian touch.
The 'Indigo Chevrons' is a collection of tableware and kitchen accessories that include mugs, cups, katoris, dinner sets, bowls, salt and pepper shakers, plates, platters, planters, multi-utility boxes, and more. Highly skilled artisans of India have hand-painted this intricate chevron pattern to capture its traditional essence while also highlighting its wide presence in India. Handmade in ceramic with much care and precision, this range comes in contrasting indigo blue motifs on a white base and is ideal to be placed in your living room, kitchen, or bathroom. These placid designs with their artistic and utilitarian value indeed create an everlasting impression.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Indigo Chevron' from the collection 'The Indigo Chevrons', is a cuboidal shaped multi-utility box chest with 4 hand-drawers handcrafted & handmade in Mango Wood & Ceramic by skilled Indian artisans, comes in a dark antique finish and is ideal to be kept on the table for storing your jewellery, knick knack or other small items. It can also be used as a table decorative showpiece. The box is hand-painted with beautiful indigo blue colour on a base of white while depicting beautiful Chevron pattern.
- Handcrafted in India by artisans.
- Inspired by a seamsless zig-zag geometric pattern known as the Chevron pattern.
- The chevron is an inverted-V pattern, with each side meeting at one point without interruption.
- This chest comes with 4 multi-utility ceramic drawers.
- The chest drawer is hand-painted with the contrasting shade of indigo blue on a white base.
- Comes in a dark antique finish.
- Ideal to be kept on the table for storing your jewellery, knick knack or other small items.
- Can also be used as a table decorative showpiece.
- Each drawer comes with a round handle for easy grip.
- Comes with 1 Chest.
- Handcrafted in Mango Wood & Ceramic.
- Handcrafted & Hand-painted Depicting Inverted Chevron Patterns with Handglazing done at a firing of 1200 degree celsius.
- Comes in Brown, Indigo Blue & White colour.
- Comes in 7.1" (L), 4.3" (W), 7.6" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of each chest of the drawer is 155 ML.
- The weight of the chest is 1433 grams.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSGently wipe the dust with a soft dry cloth.
MANUFACTURING PROCESSAt first, the mold is prepared as per shape. The material used for casting is raw clay which is put into the mold. After that, the casted piece is hand-painted by the Indian artisans with a special Chevron pattern. At last, the final piece is then fired at temperatures of 1200 degree celsius. The other material used in this product is mango wood which is cut, grinded and carved into the required shape and further polished with the required lacquer.
The soup bowls are nice.I would recommend others to buy these.
Received in good condition and the jars were useful
Disappointed with color, what is shown to what was delivered
The auspicious Gayatri mantra from the Rigveda with the power to invoke the healing energy of SAVITUR- the Sun god.
Perfect for gifting on house warming, anniversaries and pooja room! Thank you.
The product is cute
Terracotta pots with beautiful designs.
The Dancing Ganesh Diya was packed well and arrived in time. It looks exactly as shown in the picture with good finish and the bells were all intact . We only hope that the ring connecting the chain to the diya and the chain itself can carry the weight of the heavier diya long term as it is thin. However we are happy with the purchase.
Very good quality n product . Also too much expensive.
I was looking for a grand piece for keeping tissues on my dining , my search ended here .it looks awesome .
One plate came chipped, notified them with picture promptly, was assured there will be a replacement plate... nothing yet. Spend your money at your own risk.
Beautiful set of cups. The glaze and colour is unique.
Hi ,I am waiting still for the product .I have not recieved it yet Kindly check and confirm.
This is my first order to Exclusive lane. The packing was good and all items I received were in good condition. But the issue is the delay in delivery and partial delivery. I am not very happy in the delay as well as partial shipment
This is my first order to Exclusive lane. The packing was good and all items I received were in good condition. But the issue is the delay in delivery and partial delivery. I still receive this item. But you are asking for the feedback How can you ask feedback for the items which are not received yet. Please let me know when can I get this item?
I am not very happy in the delay as well as partial shipment