Iron With Enamel Coated Paper
(L * W * H) = (1.9 * 1.7 * 7.1) Inch
Blue and yellow with printed zigzag pattern
- As this product is handmade & hand-painted, there might be a slight color, shape or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- Does not come with the plant as shown in the picture.
The magnetic planter is handcrafted in iron and enamel paper. It can be attached to a fridge or any metallic surface and plants or flowers can be kept in it.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- The planter comes in a yellow and blue zig-zag pattern and has magnets attached to the back for it to be stuck on metallic surfaces like fridges.
- Ideal to be used as a planter/vase for planting your favourite plants or fresh flowers with water.
- Comes with 1 planter.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The planter is handcrafted in iron and coated with enamel.
- Multi-coloured enamel paper is applied.
- Comes in blue, yellow and white colours.
- Comes in 1.9" (L), 1.7" (W), 7.1" (H) Inch in size.
- The magnetic planter is a part of the Miscellaneous collection.
- The weight of the planter is 300 grams.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSWipe it with a piece of mildly wet cloth only.
Look better than image
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant
Happy with the product
The soup bowls are nice.I would recommend others to buy these.
Received in good condition and the jars were useful
Disappointed with color, what is shown to what was delivered
The auspicious Gayatri mantra from the Rigveda with the power to invoke the healing energy of SAVITUR- the Sun god.
Perfect for gifting on house warming, anniversaries and pooja room! Thank you.
The product is cute
Terracotta pots with beautiful designs.
The Dancing Ganesh Diya was packed well and arrived in time. It looks exactly as shown in the picture with good finish and the bells were all intact . We only hope that the ring connecting the chain to the diya and the chain itself can carry the weight of the heavier diya long term as it is thin. However we are happy with the purchase.