Hand-Etched Parrot Motif in Brass
(L * W * H) = (2.5 * 3.3 * 7.3)
Metallic Gold With Antique Yellow Finish
1 Table Diya
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- Please refer to the dimension images of the figurines before buying.
- Wipe gently using a dry, soft cloth.
- Apply a mixture of flour, salt and white vinegar to remove the blackness from Brass.
"The Brass Beams" is a collection inspired by the beauty of Brass material that is profound in the valleys of many Indian cities bustling with vigour and the craftsmenship. Little children from the villagesides come running down the steep hills to be able to get hold of their favourite toys made of Brass. Inspired by the versatility of Brass material and it's ability to be so easily molded, the products come as a depiction of its wonders. The hidden beauty of this material can be popularly depicted through different puja essentials, statues, bells, etc that use the Brass material as the base. Due to its low maintenance and high durability, and not to forget, unmatched beauty, Brass is definitely a material of importance.
The 'Brass Beams' is a wide range of collection of products consisting of hanging diyas, puja essentials, wall decors and hangings, curios, door handles, etc that is inspired by the dazzling finish of antique work which can be produced on the Brass material. The versatility and flexibility of Brass is depicted in these items that are hand crafted by the craftsmen on the ravising material of Brass. Often unrecognised, these small scale craftsmen aim to deliver the essence of the Indian carvings on the material of Brass, making it prominently stand out, through their variety of hand crafted wonders on Brass material which has been used in India since ages. Usually hand etched on Brass, these products leave an imprint of an archaic ambience in your rooms and homes, blessing you with numerous joys. Comes in feasible dimensions and stylish metallic shades, promising your home an exquisite look.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Golden Parrot' is a Table Diya which is minutely designed with hand-etched with parrot patterns on brass, also providing it with intricate details of carvings and prominent statue of Parrot. This product comes in the stylish hue of metallic gold colour with antique yellow finish giving it a touch of elegance, increasing its posh look a fourfold.
- Hand-etched & Handcrafted in India by Artisans.
- This product comes with a DIya and a Chain.
- Inspired by the exquisite carvings and Hand-Etching prevalent in Uttar Pradesh
- Ideal to illuminate your environment with a soft glow of Diyas for auspicious occasions.
- This Table is also perfect to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- Comes in an antique finish.
- The weight of the product is 370 grams
- Hand-Etched on Brass with carvings and detailed patterns.
- This product comes with hand-etched Parrot Motif in Brass.
- Comes in a Metallic Gold colour with Antique Yellow Finish.
- Comes in the dimensions: (L * W * H) = (2.5 * 3.3 * 7.3).
CARE INSTRUCTIONSWipe gently using a dry, soft muslin cloth. Do not use abrasive material for cleaning.
Excellent work and finish.
Very nice product. Looks beautiful.
We liked the pots a lot and the recipient also liked it
I want the six mini pot holders with the pots and holder which is not available now. As soon as it’s available please let me know
These are a lovely set of pottery and i have got many appreciations whenever i have used these to serve my guests
It is beautiful and I loved it.
They are so delicate, tiny but whosoever has prepared them has done a really nice job!
It is beautiful and I loved it.
This is really a very beautiful product. Thank you!
was too overwhelmed to get your product...its so artistic...concept and execution both...excellent
the product was good ,whereas as per the description on the site while placing the order the chain length was approx. 23 inches, whereas on actual its to 17 inches. On my compliant even after assurance for the replacement of chain , the same is still pending for replacement.
Really happy with packaging.
And was happy with product too.
Yes,its worthy...loved it....
Very satisfied with the quality of the brass Masala box! Unique design, heavy, sturdy material. Trusting seller.
I liked this exclusive lane spice box very much. Quality is good. Reached me in good packaging. It's making my kitchen look more interesting and beautiful.