’Songs of the Homeland’ collection is inspired by generations of wandering folk-musicians native to Rajasthan. Clad in their traditional colorful dhotis and turbans, sometimes adorning majestic moustaches these magnificent composers conjure bewitching tunes with their assortment of classical Indian Instruments. With songs on countless themes from lost love to the onset of monsoon, the folk music of these travelling troupes is an ages-old tradition that makes the entire country sway to its rhythms rooted in cultural heritage. Legends claim that their music can bring to life entire forests and make water springs sprout from droughted lands. The amalgamation of their melodious voices with the sound of their instruments – dhols, tablas, flutes and nagaras, is a sight to behold.
Bringing the staggering brilliance of these musicians to your homes, our artisans have masterfully crafted figurines depicting various musicians, wearing intricately hand-painted festive attires. These ornamental models have been handcrafted by artisans out of iron. Perfect to place on tables, shelves and as Showpieces, these exquisite curious will liven up your homes with the vibrant rhythmic beats of their homeland.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Folk Musicians' set of 2 figurines is inspired by the marvellous folk musicians of Rajasthan and their awe-inspiring folk music. This duo of folk musicians has been handcrafted in iron by a skilled Indian artisan. The figurines depict a pair of musicians, clad in vibrant turbans and a multicoloured traditional attire. One is playing the dholak while the other is playing the flute. These metallic gold figurines have been handpainted by the artisan with intricate traditional Rajasthani motifs. These Showpieces perfectly embody the spirit of the wandering folk musicians. Perfect to place on tables and shelves or as gifts during festivals for your loved ones, these Showpieces will liven up your home with the songs of the homeland.
- Handcrafted by Indian artisans.
- Depicts a duo of exquisitely crafted folk musicians adorning traditional attires along with vibrant turbans where one is singing a melodious song to the beat of the manjiras.
- Can be placed on side tables, drawing room tables and shelves.
- Perfect decorative Showpieces for your living room, tables and shelves.
- Ideal as a gift for housewarming parties and festivals.
- Depicts intricate multicoloured traditional Rajasthani motifs.
- Inspired by Rajasthani folk musicians.
- Can be placed anywhere in your living room or on shelves to add an ethnic element to your décor aesthetic.
- Handcrafted in Powder Coated Iron.
- Handcrafted and handpainted with traditional Rajasthani motifs.
- Comes in Multicolour with Metallic Gold finish.
- Comes in the following dimensions: ARTIST 1 : 7.1''(L ), 4.4''(W), 13.1''(H), ARTIST 2: 6.9''(L ), 4.0''(W), 12.9''(H) Inches in size.
- The product is a part of the 'Songs of the Homeland' collection.
Handcrafted and handpainted with traditional Rajasthani motifs.
ARTIST 1: (L * W * H) = (7.1 * 4.4 * 13.1), ARTIST 2: (L * W * H) = (6.9 * 4.0 * 12.9) Inches
Multicoloured with Metallic Gold finish
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- Comes in a set of 2.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSGently clean with only dry cotton cloth.
Twins are very cute..
Gives a very artistic look.. 💝
Very good collection
My two turtles look absolutely gorgeous in my terrace garden!
I have kept them in my terrace garden and they look so cute.
The product was well finished, fully satisfied
Look better than image
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant