Hand-Etched on Sheet Metal depicting intricate floral pattern.
TEA-LIGHT HOLDER: (L * W * H) = (8.1 * 0.8 * 7.5), WALL BRACKET: (L * W * H) = (6.7 * 6.7 * 5.5) Inch
Metallic Gold Finish
1 Hanging Tea Light Holder With Wall Bracket
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- Please refer to the dimension images of the figurines before buying.
- Wipe gently using a dry, soft cloth.
- Apply a mixture of flour, salt and white vinegar to remove the blackness from Brass.
"The Brass Beams" is a collection inspired by the beauty of Brass material that is profound in the valleys of many Indian cities bustling with vigour and the craftsmenship. Little children from the villagesides come running down the steep hills to be able to get hold of their favourite toys made of Brass. Inspired by the versatility of Brass material and it's ability to be so easily molded, the products come as a depiction of its wonders. The hidden beauty of this material can be popularly depicted through different puja essentials, statues, bells, etc that use the Brass material as the base. Due to its low maintenance and high durability, and not to forget, unmatched beauty, Brass is definitely a material of importance.
The 'Brass Beams' is a wide range of collection of products consisting of hanging diyas, puja essentials, wall decors and hangings, curios, door handles, etc that is inspired by the dazzling finish of antique work which can be produced on the Brass material. The versatility and flexibility of Brass is depicted in these items that are hand crafted by the craftsmen on the ravising material of Brass. Often unrecognised, these small scale craftsmen aim to deliver the essence of the Indian carvings on the material of Brass, making it prominently stand out, through their variety of hand crafted wonders on Brass material which has been used in India since ages. Usually hand etched on Brass, these products leave an imprint of an archaic ambience in your rooms and homes, blessing you with numerous joys. Comes in feasible dimensions and stylish metallic shades, promising your home an exquisite look.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Floral Fresh' is a Hanging Tea-Light Holder which is minutely designed with hand-etched patterns on brass, also providing it with intricate details of floral patterns and motifs. This product comes in the stylish hue of Metallic Gold, providing it with an exquisite finish, blessing your homes with a posh and elegant ambience.
- Hand-etched & Handcrafted in India by Artisans.
- It is hand-etched on sheet metal with an addition of detailed floral patterns.
- Inspired by the exquisite carvings and Hand-Etching prevalent in Uttar Pradesh
- Ideal to illuminate your environment with a soft and relaxing glow by holding the tea lights in a hanging manner. Also, it can be used as an excellent, cultural showpiece for your ceiling considering the exquisite floral patterns.
- This Hanging Tea light Holder is also perfect to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- Comes in an antique finish.
- The weight of the product is 563 grams
- Hand-Etched on Brass with carvings and detailed patterns.
- This product comes with hand-etched on Sheet Metal depicting intricate floral pattern..
- Comes in a Metallic Gold Finish.
- Comes in the dimensions: TEA-LIGHT HOLDER: (L * W * H) = (8.1 * 0.8 * 7.5), WALL BRACKET: (L * W * H) = (6.7 * 6.7 * 5.5) Inch.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSWipe gently using a dry, soft muslin cloth. Do not use abrasive material for cleaning.
Twins are very cute..
Gives a very artistic look.. 💝
Very good collection
My two turtles look absolutely gorgeous in my terrace garden!
I have kept them in my terrace garden and they look so cute.
The product was well finished, fully satisfied
Look better than image
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant