This Sheesham Wood Refreshment Box Depicts a Floral Hand Carved Round Block
REFRESHMENT BOX: (L * W * H) = (5.9 * 5.9 * 2.9),
CONTAINERS: (L * W * H) = (2.3 * 2.3 * 1.5),
SPOON: (L * W) = (2.6 * 0.7) Inch
1 Box With Lid, 3 Containers & 1 Spoon
- Comes with a detachable lid.
- Does not come with the refreshments as shown in the image.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color, design or size variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
'The Jungle Blocks' is a collection inspired by the beauty of fauna and flora of the jungle along with the traditional and beautiful wooden blocks used in the Asian continent & in India since the 19th century for the purpose of textile printing. What started as a means to decorate temples and palaces, soon fashioned into one of the most marvelled crafts of India. These wooden blocks not only decorate your space but are also perfect for textile printing. The artisans dip these decor items in vibrant paints and press them on a piece of fabric to unveil the magnificence of meticulous motifs.
'The Jungle Blocks' is a collection of tableware, bath and stationary accessories comprising of spice boxes, refreshment box, chapati box, book ends, towel holder and tissue roll dispensers. The beautiful flora and fauna of the wild such as owl, elephant, peacock, etc. are hand carved and hand-painted on these wooden blocks by highly skilled artisans of India. Handcrafted in Sheesham & Mango wood with much care and precision, this range comes in various shades of brown depicting beautiful & natural wooden grains and are ideal to be placed in your kitchen, study room as well as bathroom to accentuate the beauty of your favourite interiors and to provide you with an essence of not only our artistic heritage but also to connect you more with nature.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Floral Block' from the collection 'The Jungle Blocks', is a refreshment box set comprising of 1 round box, 1 wooden spoon and 3 removable round containers of volume 60 ML each and is handcrafted in Sheesham Wood by the skilled artisans of India. It comes with a beautiful hand carved block on the lid depicting a floral pattern and comes in dark brown colour with off-white tints in natural oil finish while also depicting beautiful wooden grains. It is ideal for storing 3 different types of refreshments like sauf, supari, cardamom, clove, etc. and is lead free and food safe. It can also store 3 different types of spices and can be used as a multi-utility box or as a knick-knack container for storing medicines or jewellery.
- Handcrafted in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the beautiful fauna and flora of the jungle and the traditional wooden printing block art used in Asia.
- The refreshment box depicts a beautiful floral hand carved block on the lid along with natural wooden grains.
- Comes with 3 detachable small containers of 60 ML each.
- Comes in an oil-based natural finish.
- Comes in round shape
- Ideal for serving 3 different types of refreshments like fennel seeds(sauf), areca nut(supari), cardamom, clove, etc. after lunch or dinner to your guests.
- Can also be used to store 3 different types of spices.
- Can also be used as a multi-utility box or knick-knack container to store medicines or jewellery.
- The refreshment box is not airtight.
- The refreshment box is not microwave and dishwasher safe.
- The product is lead free and food safe.
- Handcrafted in Sheesham Wood.
- This Sheesham Wood Refreshment Box Depicts a Floral Hand Carved Round Block.
- Comes in Dark Brown colour with off-white tints.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
REFRESHMENT BOX: 5.9" (L), 5.9" (W), 2.9" (H),
CONTAINERS: 2.3" (L), 2.3" (W), 1.5" (H),
SPOON: 2.6" (L), 0.7" (W) Inches in size.
- The volume of each container is 60 ML.
- The refreshment box is a part of the collection, 'The Jungle Blocks'.
- The total weight of the refreshment box set is 446 grams.
- Comes with 1 Box, 1 Lid, 3 Containers & 1 Spoon.
1. Gently wipe the lid and box with a soft dry cloth.
2. Gently wipe the containers with a mildly wet cloth & then with edible oil.