(L * W * H) = (6.7 * 6.7 * 1.9) Inch
Brass is Handcrafted and Fine Polished with Food Safe Lacquer
The Brass Rebounds
CLICK HERE to explore all products of this collection.
LARGE: 80 ML, SMALL: 38 ML
Cash On Delivery Available
Free Prepaid Shipping in India
Ships in 48 Hours
Lost in agony was the city that had mined richness and which had gloated over its glory of art for the longest of generations. The love that it had compiled over time was on the brink of collapse. The Region of Brass-Uttar Pradesh also known as ' The Land of Desires ' which emerged as the King of handicrafts began to come on the verge of decline and was set for a major fall-back. But it stood, stood hard and strong to attain its lost glory back, Uttar Pradesh just as it was named was desirous of bringing what was gone. And it certain that it was made to lift not only itself but all the others who drifted back onto the seas of hardships and misery and foraged to counter them. The rebound was due and was coming, it was there and could be seen, The City of Brass yet again this time succeeded in bringing about its historical comeback and stood right back into its groove.
Inspired by the rich tradition and discipline of Uttar Pradesh, 'The Brass Rebounds' is a tribute to the City of Brass by our craftsmen who have with so much of love and affection handcrafted this wide range of home products from pure brass. This exceptional range of products that are fine polished and come with a matte finish are proof that Uttar Pradesh was, is and always will remain a thriving yet flourishing industrial-hub of handicrafts and brass-made products. Made available in the form of tableware, the 'The Brass Rebounds' bring a perfect blend of desire, enthusiasm and charm to your home which makes your surrounding comfortable and inspiring.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
Flavoured Octagon' from the collection 'The Brass Rebounds' is a set of tableware in the form of spice boxes comprising of a base container, 7 small containers of 38 ml each, 1 big container of 80 ml and 1 lid, made in pure brass. The lid on this product is oxidized and lacquered to give a brown antique look and it's containers have been polished to provide a golden matte finish. 'Flavoured Octagon' is a perfect home item which can be used for safely storing spices as well as refreshments like sugar and aniseed in the kitchen and bring a perfect blend of desire, enthusiasm and charm into your home.
- Ideal for storing 9 different types spices or refreshments like sauf, cardamom etc.
- Can also be used to store knick-knacks or as a medicine box after removing the containers.
- Handcrafted in Pure Brass and protected with lacquer.
- Comes with 8 detachable small containers of 38 ML each and 1 detachable big container of 80 ML.
- The box comes in an octagonal shape.
- Comes with a polished lid and matte finished base & containers.
- The spice box is not air tight.
- Handcrafted in Pure Brass.
- Brass is Handcrafted and Fine Polished with lacquer.
- Comes in Golden & Brown colours.
- Comes in 6.7" (L), 6.7" (W), 1.9" (H) Inches in size.
- This product has been made by hand and may have slight colour or design variations that are natural outcomes of the human involvement in the process.
- This product is part of the collection 'The Brass Rebounds'.
Brass is Handcrafted and Fine Polished with lacquer
(L * W * H) = (6.7 * 6.7 * 1.9) Inch
Golden & Brown
1 Box With 9 Containers & Lid
- Use dry soft fabric to clean this product.
- It is safe to keep food inside the box.
- the spice box is not air tight.
- Doesn’t come with the spices as shown in the image.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSUse dry soft fabric to clean this product.
Bad quality, the base fused in a few days
Very good quality
I ordered by mistake 12 partitions box
I want to exchange my box
I want 9 partitions one , I recvd 12 partitions
There is no response for exchange
Superb styling, excellent finish, very safe delivery. An excellent addition to your Dining experience.
Love the cups I have ordered as gifts also ...
Loved the texture and colour combination, bowls are exactly as in photograph, impressed with the packing as well.
It is an elegant and beautiful product.
A really good design & product. The finish is good and it's perfect for daily use.
The plates and katori looks simply amazing with hand crafted work.. such an intricate work.
I'm very happy with the product and service. The product is very nice and it's a support from customers' to the Indian rural craftsmen. Also all the details about the product is mentioned in the product details. I can confidently suggest the brand.
A good gifting option as well.
I ordered the Moroccan pattern set of two, while the pots are lovely, I didn’t get two uniform ones. One pot seemed smaller than the other, which was a little disappointing. The yellow border is prominent in one but not the other. Happy with the product though slightly different!
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh