Handcrafted & Hand-Etched with Floral pattern
BOX & CONTAINERS: Stainless Steel, SPOON : Brass
POOJA BOX: (L * W * H) = (6.8 * 6.8 * 2), CONTAINERS: (L * W * H) = (2.1 * 2.1 * 1.2), SPOON: (L * W ) = (3.1 * 0.8) Inch
PRODUCT WEIGHT: 560 grams
1 Pooja Box, 7 Containers, 1 Spoon
1. Remove the dust with a mildly wet cloth.
2. Do not use abrasive or acidic material for cleaning.
3. Can be washed normally with other utensils once in a while.
4. Avoid using harsh scrubs to prevent scratches.
- Comes with 7 detachable containers and a spoon.
- Doesn't come with the pooja samagri as shown in the image.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- Handcrafted and Hand-Etched in India by Artisans.
- Inspired from the blooming flower gardens of temple.
- Depicts beautiful hand-etching of floral pattern.
- Provides a sacred and dedicated space to keep your religious artifacts and Idol safe and organized.
- Ideal for storing Chandan, Kumkum, Chawal, Mishri, Roli, Kapur and Incense Cone.
- Ideal to store your everyday Pooja samagri.
- Perfect to be put up in a home temple. Also ideal for gifting during housewarming or festive season.
- Ideal to be used during the festive season like Rakhi, Diwali, Bhai Dhooj, etc.
- This is non air-tight.
Introducing a new category in our ever so popular range. This stainless steel pooja boxes is skillfully crafted by artisans in India and create a dedicated spaces to store all your essential pooja samagri for daily use or special occasions. It showcases intricate traditional artwork. This sacred treasure holds your pooja essentials, exuding spirituality and cultural heritage. Our stainless steel pooja boxes showcases the timeless beauty of traditional artwork and adds a touch of spiritual elegance to your daily rituals. It emanates positive energy and the sacred union of artistry with devotion.