COLOUR: Tea Green
ART TYPE: Hand-painted Depicting Banyan Leaves with Handglazed Studio Pottery fired at 1200 degree celsius
Inspired by the 400-year-old Big Banyan Tree in Ramohalli, Bengaluru, a city in the South of India, the 'Banyan Marvels' is a collection capturing the facets of its holy leaf draped in pastel shades of fern & tea green and chestnut strokes. Spreading its aerial roots along with to the earthly grains of ground, the tree is known to symbolize longevity and is still used as a source of shade in many villages, wearing an aura of strength and life in its branches and holiness imbibed in its leaves The collection is a range of tableware including bowls, mugs, plates and kullads as well as bathroom accessory sets, handcrafted by skilled craftspeople trailing back to the dwellings of Uttar Pradesh. The details of the holy tree are perfectly merged into the beautiful handpainted Banyan leaf imprint with the contrasting dark brown pattern on rims, laden out beautifully on the products, hand glazed to garnish the insides of your home with an aroma of sanctity and spirituality.
The 'Banyan-Leaves' from the collection 'Banyan Marvels', is a set of 2 Mugs each of 300 ML, handmade & handglazed in Ceramic by Indian artisans, ideal to be used for having hot beverages like coffee, tea or milk or for serving beer, juice or any other beverage. The set comes in an elegant tea green colour with hand-painted banyan tree leaves on them with brown coloured edges. This set is lead free and food safe as well as microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Handmade in India by Artisans.
- The mugs depict beautifully hand-painted banyan tree leaves on the outside with a dark brown pattern on rims.
- Ideal for having hot beverages like coffee, tea or milk with your loved ones.
- Can also be used to serve beer, juice or any beverage.
- Inspired by the 400 year old Big Banyan Tree of Bengaluru, a city in South of India.
- The product is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- The product is lead free and food safe.
- Comes with 2 Mugs.
- Handmade in Ceramic.
- Comes in a handglazed glossy finish.
- Hand-painted Depicting Banyan Leaves with Handglazed Studio Pottery fired at 1200 degree celsius.
- Comes in Tea Green colour with brown imprints.
- Comes in 4.6" (L) , 3.2" (W), 4.1" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of each Mug is 300 ML.
- The weight of each Mug is 370 grams.
Hand-painted Depicting Banyan Leaves with Handglazed Studio Pottery fired at 1200 degree celsius
(L * W * H) = (4.6 * 3.2 * 4.1) Inch
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- There could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glaze it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh