Inspired by the 400-year-old Big Banyan Tree in Ramohalli, Bengaluru, a city in the South of India, the 'Banyan Marvels' is a collection capturing the facets of its holy leaf draped in pastel shades of fern & tea green and chestnut strokes. Spreading its aerial roots along with to the earthly grains of ground, the tree is known to symbolize longevity and is still used as a source of shade in many villages, wearing an aura of strength and life in its branches and holiness imbibed in its leaves The collection is a range of tableware including bowls, mugs, plates and kullads as well as bathroom accessory sets, handcrafted by skilled craftspeople trailing back to the dwellings of Uttar Pradesh. The details of the holy tree are perfectly merged into the beautiful handpainted Banyan leaf imprint with the contrasting dark brown pattern on rims, laden out beautifully on the products, hand glazed to garnish the insides of your home with an aroma of sanctity and spirituality.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Banyan-Leaves' from the collection 'Banyan Marvels', is a set of 2 Quarter Plates handmade & handglazed in Ceramic by Indian artisans, ideal to be used for serving chapatis, breads or appetizers or for serving salads, fruits or desserts. The set comes in an elegant tea green colour with hand-painted banyan tree leaves on them with brown coloured edges. This set is lead free as well as microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Handmade in India by Artisans.
- The plates depict beautifully hand-painted banyan tree leaves at the top with a dark brown pattern on rims.
- Ideal for serving chapatis, breads or appetizers.
- Can also be used for serving salads, fruits or desserts.
- Inspired by the 400 year old Big Banyan Tree of Bengaluru, a city in South of India.
- Ideal for serving meals to 2 people.
- The product is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- The product is lead free.
- Comes with 2 Quarter Plates.
- Handmade in Ceramic.
- Comes in a handglazed glossy finish.
- Hand-painted Depicting Banyan Leaves with Handglazed Studio Pottery fired at 1200 degree celsius.
- Comes in Tea Green colour with brown imprints.
- Comes in 7.4" (L) , 7.4" (W), 0.9" (H) Inch in size.
- The weight of each Quarter Plate is 420 grams.
Hand-painted Depicting Banyan Leaves with Handglazed Studio Pottery fired at 1200 degree celsius
(L * W * H) = (7.4 * 7.4 * 0.9) Inch
2 Quarter Plates
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- Does not include the cutlery items as shown in the image.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- There could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glaze it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
The material used in these products is stoneware clay which is manipulated by hand and then fired at temperatures of 1280 degree celsius. After that, it is dipped in Green Copper Glaze, painted on with leaf-patterned designs and fired at 1200 degree celsius to mature the glaze.
It was a great purchase from exclusive lane. Quality n art work work is superb.
I'm absolutely happy to own this amazing set and the colour is a delight.The packaging and the delivery was excellent
Glad to have bought it
Cute ceramic bowls .Same as shown.Recommended
It is exactly how it is shown in the picture, very good quality. It really lit
Up my room and gave it a warm and cozy feeling❤️
The ceramic oil bottle is as beautiful as I had found in the picture.It is for me the most valuable possession
This whole tea set is very elegant. And the quality is amazing.
Very beautiful and useful
Beautiful piece !
Very subtle artwork
I am thrilled to have the products and also the replacement was very swift along with mind boggling packaging . I will give a 5 star to the team .
Very beautiful piece. Received in a good condition.
Classic one..loved v much♥️♥️♥️♥️