Inspired by the 400-year-old Big Banyan Tree in Ramohalli, Bengaluru, a city in the South of India, the 'Banyan Marvels' is a collection capturing the facets of its holy leaf draped in pastel shades of fern & tea green and chestnut strokes. Spreading its aerial roots along with to the earthly grains of ground, the tree is known to symbolize longevity and is still used as a source of shade in many villages, wearing an aura of strength and life in its branches and holiness imbibed in its leaves The collection is a range of tableware including bowls, mugs, plates and kullads as well as bathroom accessory sets, handcrafted by skilled craftspeople trailing back to the dwellings of Uttar Pradesh. The details of the holy tree are perfectly merged into the beautiful handpainted Banyan leaf imprint with the contrasting dark brown pattern on rims, laden out beautifully on the products, hand glazed to garnish the insides of your home with an aroma of sanctity and spirituality.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Banyan-Leaves' from the collection 'Banyan Marvels', is a set of 2 Jugs each of 700 ML, handmade & handglazed in Ceramic by Indian artisans, ideal to be used for day-to-day serving of water or milk or for serving cocktail or mocktail beverages, juices or Sherbet. The set comes in an elegant fern green colour with hand-painted banyan tree leaves on them with brown coloured edges. This set is lead free as well as microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Handmade in India by Artisans.
- The jugs depict beautifully hand-painted banyan tree leaves on the outside with a dark brown pattern on rims.
- Ideal for day-to-day use for serving water or milk to your loved ones.
- Can also be used to serve cocktail or mocktail beverages, juices or Sherbet.
- Inspired by the 400 year old Big Banyan Tree of Bengaluru, a city in South of India.
- The product is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- The product is lead free.
- Comes with 2 Jugs.
- Handmade in Ceramic.
- Comes in a handglazed glossy finish.
- Hand-painted Depicting Banyan Leaves with Handglazed Studio Pottery fired at 1200 degree celsius.
- Comes in Fern Green colour with brown imprints.
- Comes in 6.0" (L) , 4.1" (W), 5.8" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of each Jug is 700 ML.
- The weight of each Jug is 590 grams.
Hand-painted Depicting Banyan Leaves with Handglazed Studio Pottery fired at 1200 degree celsius
(L * W * H) = (6.0 * 4.1 * 5.8) Inch
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- There could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glaze it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
The material used in these products is stoneware clay which is manipulated by hand and then fired at temperatures of 1280 degree celsius. After that, it is dipped in Green Copper Glaze, painted on with leaf-patterned designs and fired at 1200 degree celsius to mature the glaze.
I received a broken product!
awesome product! amazingly well-packed , arrived safely 💗
At par with display pictures. Glad! and responsible packing and delivery. Exclusively customer delight!
The plates look good are easy to clean and bring a variety on the table. Thank you . Keep innovating new shapes and sizes. Looking forward to more
Loved the product but the hanging strings are fragile and the product is heavy since it is made of terracotta. The strings should be sturdy enough to hold the weight.
I had ordered four cups and received them on time, beautifully and safely packed. These cups are a sight to behold - craftmanship and material of high quality. It is such a joy to have your tea or coffee in these beautiful cups.
These will be the cynosure of all eyes visiting my home. Very beautiful and classy!!!!
It is just awesome.
A perfect,unique wall decor.I am glad I chose this.
Very colourful and cute party plates.