|Inspired by the 400-year-old Big Banyan Tree in Ramohalli, Bengaluru, a city in the South of India, the 'Banyan Marvels' is a collection capturing the facets of its holy leaf draped in pastel shades of fern & tea green and chestnut strokes. Spreading its aerial roots along with to the earthly grains of ground, the tree is known to symbolize longevity and is still used as a source of shade in many villages, wearing an aura of strength and life in its branches and holiness imbibed in its leaves The collection is a range of tableware including bowls, mugs, plates and kullads as well as bathroom accessory sets, handcrafted by skilled craftspeople trailing back to the dwellings of Uttar Pradesh. The details of the holy tree are perfectly merged into the beautiful handpainted Banyan leaf imprint with the contrasting dark brown pattern on rims, laden out beautifully on the products, hand glazed to garnish the insides of your home with an aroma of sanctity and spirituality.
The 'Banyan-Leaves' from the collection 'Banyan Marvels', is a set of 2 Jugs each of 700 ML, handmade & handglazed in Ceramic by Indian artisans, ideal to be used for day-to-day serving of water or milk or for serving cocktail or mocktail beverages, juices or Sherbet. The set comes in an elegant fern green colour with hand-painted banyan tree leaves on them with brown coloured edges. This set is lead free as well as microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Handmade in India by Artisans.
- The jugs depict beautifully hand-painted banyan tree leaves on the outside with a dark brown pattern on rims.
- Ideal for day-to-day use for serving water or milk to your loved ones.
- Can also be used to serve cocktail or mocktail beverages, juices or Sherbet.
- Inspired by the 400 year old Big Banyan Tree of Bengaluru, a city in South of India.
- The product is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- The product is lead free.
- Comes with 2 Jugs.
- Handmade in Ceramic.
- Comes in a handglazed glossy finish.
- Hand-painted Depicting Banyan Leaves with Handglazed Studio Pottery fired at 1200 degree celsius.
- Comes in Fern Green colour with brown imprints.
- Comes in 6.0" (L) , 4.1" (W), 5.8" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of each Jug is 700 ML.
- The weight of each Jug is 590 grams.
Hand-painted Depicting Banyan Leaves with Handglazed Studio Pottery fired at 1200 degree celsius
(L * W * H) = (6.0 * 4.1 * 5.8) Inch
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- There could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glaze it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
10+ YEARS, 12 LAKH CUSTOMERS
ExclusiveLane has delivered to more than 10 lakh customers in more than 10 years.
We currently work with more than 120 artisans pan India and this number keeps growing every year.
Our products are entirely made from hand with excellent craftsmenship.
Product is beautiful pls add strong strings
V small not worth of money
The product is really awesome. It is as shown in the picture. Strong and durable. Highly recommended!
Very pretty …… would love to gift friends . Will add colour to your dining experience !!
Package and delivery was extremely satisfactory too .
Excellent product …….. well packed and delivered . Love it !!
Best quality product finishing was perfect good craftmanship.
Still I didn't received product One time its already canceled by delivery guy state that customer rejected to take.
I Liked this product. Color is good and finishing is very nice
And also i got discount by using GrabOn coupon code
It makes my day beautiful✨✨
Took time in terms of update about delivery status.
Product quality and packing is just amazing. Strongly recommend.
Beautiful products as they appeared online
So beautiful 😍
Too cute 🥰