Hand-painted with bright beautiful colours
(L * W * H) = (7.0 * 4.6 * 12.4) Inch
Gently wipe with a soft damp cloth.
-As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
-The stand is not detachable from the showpiece.
- Hand-painted by Indian artisans.
- This African Mask stlyed table showpiece is inspired from the traditional African culture where these masks plays an important role during important ceremonies such as births, weddings, funerals and initiation rites or before a harvest to pray for a good yield. These masks symbolise unseen, supernatural forces which are beneficial to communities ranging from fertility to weather patterns.
- Pablo Picasso the (famous Spanish Painter) was also a collector of African masks and displaying them in his studio while he was working, allowing their influence to infuse his works of art.
- This african mask styled table showpiece is ideal to give boho touch to any living space.
- Each piece takes 7 Hours to complete.
- Also acts as a decorative showpiece and can be used anywhere at office or home.
- Hand-painted with multiple bright colours.
- This product is a part of the collection 'The African Masks: Connecting with the After Life.'
The African Masks' is a collection inspired from the traditional African culture where they plays an important role during important ceremonies such as births, weddings, funerals and initiation rites or before a harvest to pray for a good yield. These masks symbolise unseen, supernatural forces which are beneficial to communities ranging from fertility to weather patterns.
The wearer conceptually surrenders his human body when wearing the mask (and sometimes an accompanying costume), transforming into a spiritual being. This act of transformation is usually accompanied by a specific form of music and dance. One particular type of mask, called the Tiriki seclusion mask, represents the transition into adulthood. Young men must wear this full body mask for six months, while entering a period of total seclusion as they train for the adult world.
Pablo Picasso the (famous Spanish Painter) was also a collector of African masks and displaying them in his studio while he was working, allowing their influence to infuse his works of art.
10+ YEARS, 12 LAKH CUSTOMERS
ExclusiveLane has delivered to more than 10 lakh customers in more than 10 years.
We currently work with more than 120 artisans pan India and this number keeps growing every year.
Our products are entirely made from hand with excellent craftsmenship.
Product is beautiful pls add strong strings
V small not worth of money
The product is really awesome. It is as shown in the picture. Strong and durable. Highly recommended!
Very pretty …… would love to gift friends . Will add colour to your dining experience !!
Package and delivery was extremely satisfactory too .
Excellent product …….. well packed and delivered . Love it !!
Best quality product finishing was perfect good craftmanship.
Still I didn't received product One time its already canceled by delivery guy state that customer rejected to take.
I Liked this product. Color is good and finishing is very nice
And also i got discount by using GrabOn coupon code
It makes my day beautiful✨✨
Took time in terms of update about delivery status.
Product quality and packing is just amazing. Strongly recommend.
Beautiful products as they appeared online
So beautiful 😍
Too cute 🥰