Hand Carved & Hand-painted
Eucalyptus & Babool Wood
(L * W * H) = (4.2 * 2.7 * 7.8) Inch
Dark Brown & Golden
- The stand is not detachable from the showpiece.
- As this product is handcrafted & hand-painted, there might be a slight colour or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
The 'Enlightened Ganesha' from the collection 'A Tale of Hand Carved Divinities' is a sculpture hand carved from Eucalyptus wood and the stand handcrafted with Babool wood by the choicest artisans depicting Lord Ganesha in an elightened state, bathed in dark brown colour with tints of golden. Ideal to adorn your homes and office spaces with a touch of divinity and prosperity, the 'Enlightened Ganesha' is the perfect choice for a sculpture to garnish your homes and lives with happiness and well-being. To be kept in the pooja room or north, northeast or east directions of your house to raise positive vibrations as per Vaastu Shastra, this Ganesha sculpture is also an auspicious gift option for a housewarming or traditional festivals to bless the bearer with serenity and happiness.
- Handcrafted in India by Artisans.
- Depicts beautifully and finely hand carved Lord Ganesha in enlightened state.
- Comes in beautiful and contrasting shades of Golden tints & brown.
- This Ganesha idol is ideal to be kept inside your homes and offices to bring prosperity and happiness to your lives.
- Ideal to keep in the pooja room or north, northeast or east directions of your house to raise positive vibrations as per Vaastu Shastra.
- Considered as an auspicious gift option for housewarming parties or festivals.
- Comes with a lacquered glossy finish.
- Handcrafted in Eucalyptus Wood with Babool Wood stand.
- Hand Carved & Hand-painted.
- Comes in Dark Brown colour with tints of Golden.
- Comes in 4.2" (L), 2.7" (W), 7.8" (H) Inch in size.
- The weight of the sculpture is 334 grams.
- Comes with 1 Sculpture.
Gently wipe with a soft damp cloth.
This master craftsmen having experience of many years finely hand carve pieces of Eucalyptus Wood. After carving is done then each piece is hand chiseled and buff polished to give a smooth finishing to the sculpture. Lastly, colour and lacquer are applied to the sculpture to give it a final look also ensuring that the natural wood grains are visible in each and every piece.