Wooden Hand Carving Depciting Elephant Fugurines
TOTAL: (L * W * H) = (10.8 * 4.9 * 7.1), EACH PIECE: (L * W * H) = (5.4 * 4.9 * 7.1) Inch
2 Book End Pieces
- A pair of bookends.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
Beautifully handcrafted by craftspeople from the interiors of India, ‘Trunk-ups’ is a classic pair of book-ends, hand carved in sheesham wood inspired from the majestic elephants that inhabit the forests of the Indian Subcontinent. The L shaped book ends are brought to life with two elephants delicately carved with their trunks up in the natural red-brown wood, highlighted in white. They stand together, such that from either side they hold books on shelves and tables in place and organised. In many ancient traditions and rituals across the world including that of feng shui, the presence of elephants with their trunks up, depicts the showering of good fortune, prosperity and protection to spaces and people. Handmade and hand-carved with love, ‘Trunk-ups’ makes a positive, healing addition to your favourite table and shelf spaces as a functional art piece.
- Ideal for your study or office table to organise your favourite books.
- Handmade in Sheesham Wood.
- Elephants have been intricately hand carved from wood.
- Comes in Brown color.
- Comes in 10.8" (L), 4.9" (W), 7.1" (H) size.
- Acts as a desk or shelf showpiece as well.