COLOUR: Green & Yellow
ART TYPE: Warli Hand-Painting & Studio Pottery
Delicately handmade in ceramic, ‘Drink Two Glory’ is a beautiful set of two beer/milk mugs with a lovely green-yellow glaze on the base and ring like glazed details throughout. A solid long cylindrical body, simple elongated handle and hand-painted with traditional Warli art in black on yellow on the top, each of these mugs shows off a whole procession of paintings around it's body with traditional motifs of dancing merry figures, men playing musical instruments and riding horses to celebrate the coming together of the community in rejoice. Handmade and hand-painted with love from the interiors of India, ‘Drink Two Glory’ make the perfect addition to any kitchen and table spaces as art pieces, displaying an exemplary glimpse of Warli tribal traditions.
- Perfect to serve beer. Can also be used as milk mugs.
- Comes in a set of 2.
- Handmade in Ceramic.
- Depicts Warli Hand-Painting & Studio Pottery.
- Glazed in a dual tone of Green & Yellow.
- Comes in the following dimensions: 4.2” (L), 2.9” (W), 5.7" (H) Inch in size.
- The Volume of the Mug is 460 ML.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh