’Songs of the Homeland’ collection is inspired by generations of wandering folk-musicians native to Rajasthan. Clad in their traditional colorful dhotis and turbans, sometimes adorning majestic moustaches these magnificent composers conjure bewitching tunes with their assortment of classical Indian Instruments. With songs on countless themes from lost love to the onset of monsoon, the folk music of these travelling troupes is an ages-old tradition that makes the entire country sway to its rhythms rooted in cultural heritage. Legends claim that their music can bring to life entire forests and make water springs sprout from droughted lands. The amalgamation of their melodious voices with the sound of their instruments – dhols, tablas, flutes and nagaras, is a sight to behold.
Bringing the staggering brilliance of these musicians to your homes, our artisans have masterfully crafted figurines depicting various musicians, wearing intricately hand-painted festive attires. These ornamental models have been handcrafted by artisans out of iron. Perfect to place on tables, shelves and as Showpieces, these exquisite curious will liven up your homes with the vibrant rhythmic beats of their homeland.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Dholi Folk Artist'' iron figurine from the 'Songs of the Homeland' collection is inspired by the travelling troupes of the folk musicians of Rajasthan. This exquisite figurine depicts a musician holding a dholak in his hands, clad in a bright, multicoloured traditional attire with a beautiful azure turban which has been handcrafted by our artisan ingeniously out of iron. The metallic gold figurine has been handpainted intricately in sky blue, yellow and green with traditional Rajasthani motifs. It embodies the spirit of Rajasthani folk music, and its magnificent rhythms and beats. Perfect to place on tables and shelves or to give as festive gifts to your loved ones, this exquisite figurine will liven up your home with its ethnic beauty.
- Handcrafted by Indian artisans.
- Depicts an exquisitely crafted folk musician adorning a traditional attire along with a vibrant turban and singing a mesmerizing folk song.
- Can be placed on side tables, drawing room tables and shelves.
- Perfect decorative Showpiece for your living room, tables and shelves.
- Ideal as a gift for housewarming parties and festivals.
- Depicts intricate multicoloured traditional Rajasthani motifs.
- Inspired by Rajasthani folk musicians.
- Can be placed anywhere in your living room or on shelves to add an ethnic element to your décor aesthetic.
- Handcrafted in Powder Coated Iron.
- Handcrafted and handpainted with traditional Rajasthani motifs.
- Comes in Multicolour with Metallic Gold finish.
- Comes in the following dimensions: 6.9''(L ), 4.0''(W), 12.9''(H) Inches in size.
- The product is a part of the 'Songs of the Homeland' collection.
Handcrafted and handpainted with traditional Rajasthani motifs.
(L * W * H) = (6.9 * 4.0 * 12.9) Inches
Multicoloured with Metallic Gold finish
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSGently clean with only dry cotton cloth.
The colour and design are beautiful but the plates are very flat and not convenient to serve curries / gravies in . The food can actually spill out easily.
I m awestruck
Very nice products. Very well packed. There was no delay in the delivery. Am satisfied.
The plates look beautiful. Loved them.
This is wonderful product beautifully designed with elegant looks
A must buy for your dinning table
Very beautiful pieces..
This is a beautiful piece adorning my wall now and I absolutely love the finish and the design.
Haven’t received this product
I didn't like the product..returned but money not yet received
No discount was given even after repeated requests and hence no review.
Beautiful product and enhancing look of my balcony...Product is as expected.
Absolutely delight to eyes...product as expected...It enhances my window :)
Very sturdy product ,measurements are same as mentioned in the website
Fell in love with the product.
Appreciating the craftsmanship.
Moreover packaging was done good and delivered in time