Handcrafted and hand-painted in traditional Rajasthani motifs
(L * W * H) = (6.7 * 3.0 * 5.7) Inch
1 Tea Light Holder
- Comes with 1 Tea Light Holder.
- Doesn't come with the tea light candle as shown in the image.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
An amalgamation of Rajasthani folk songs, the traditional Indian daal-baati-choorma, exquisite ancient fabrics, and the earthen scent of rural India, this collection is nothing short of the heartwarming experience of taking a stroll in the villages of Rajasthan. Decorated with traditional patterns and designs, painted in colours of celebration, inspired by the majestic peacocks, elephants, and camels found in the desserts of Rajasthan, and handcrafted to perfection— this collection brings forth the transformation of a house to a home and glorifies the cultural essence of Rajasthan and its beautiful traditions. The intricate ornamentation and vibrant hues inspired from the palaces of Rajasthan are sure to leave you spellbound whereas the hand-painted finesse and age-old motifs will fill your heart with the feeling of ‘India.’
From aesthetic tea light holders, timeless curios, traditional photo-frames, and extravagant utility boxes to unique key-holders and exciting wall-décor, this collection comprises elegant decorative pieces that are rich in culture and ideal to add some exciting colour to your home. Brought to life by Indian artisans, every element of this collection roars with the essence of Indian traditions and is bound to take you one step closer to your cultural roots. If you have never travelled to Rajasthan, this collection with its iconic depictions of Indian culture mirrors the rich Rajasthani culture and will give you the first hand experience. And, if you have had the opportunity to visit the state, this collection will fill your heart with the reflections of Rajasthan and leave you reminiscing.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
If you are looking to give your modern home a traditional touch, look no further. This aesthetic tea light holder is exactly what you need to add an element of traditional Indian culture to your contemporary space or to give your traditional home a new touch. Inspired by the Rajasthani camel sitting peacefully in the desert, this tea light holder has been handcrafted and hand painted by Indian artisans. The floral patterns and unique ornaments painted on the resting camel are a depiction of our country’s rich farmlands. This tea light holder is sure to be the perfect start to your day as it takes away all the negativity from your home once lit.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the Rajasthani camel sitting peacefully in the desert, the floral patterns and unique ornaments painted on this tea light holder are a depiction of our country’s rich farmlands.
- Handcrafted and hand-painted by Indian artisans with vibrant colours and timeless, traditional Rajasthani motifs.
- Handcrafted in Mango wood.
- It can be placed on side tables, shelves, corners, or on the center-table.
- It serves as the ideal aesthetic tea light holder. It can also be used as a decorative showpiece.
- Designed with traditional Rajathani ornamentation and vibrant colours.
- Simply place a tea light in the holder and light it to bring this beautiful work of art to life.
- Comes in 6.7" (L), 3.0" (W), 5.7" (H) Inches.
- The weight of the tea light holder is 341 grams.
- Comes with 1 Tea Light Holder.
Simply wipe with cotton cloth