'Daawat-e-Taj' Handcrafted Ceramic Water & Milk Glasses ( Set of 2, 320 ml, Microwave Safe)
Ceramic Stoneware depicting beautiful flowers
(L * W * H) = (3.4 * 3.4 * 4.7) Inch
White with multi-coloured motifs
- Comes in a set of 2.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- The print will not fade away.
- There could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 850 degree Celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
'Daawat-e-Taj' is a collection inspired by the Taj Mahal which Rabindranath Tagore described as “the dream of marble”. It is a symbol of love and affection that Emperor Shah Jahan built-in memory of his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal. Located on the banks of river Yamuna in Agra, the greenery that surrounds this marvellous monument increases its beauty ten-fold. Taj Mahal is truly one of the wonders of the world and the collection celebrates this wonderful love story of Shah Jahan and Mumtaz Mahal.
'Daawat-e-Taj' is a collection of tableware that includes cups, mugs, kullads, glasses, tea sets, serving bowls, plates and katoris. Delicate floral decals along with motifs of Taj Mahal and portraits of Shah Jahan and Mumtaz Mahal have been applied with much care and precision by skilled artisans of India on a natural white base which makes this collection a true testament of pure love and affection.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The glasses from the collection 'Daawat-e-Taj' are handcrafted in ceramic inspired by the Taj Mahal as a testament of love and come in a natural White base with multi-coloured blooms. The glasses come in a set of 2 of 320 ml each and are microwave and dishwasher safe. The set is ideal for serving water and milk to your loved ones.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by Taj Mahal as a marvel of true love.
- Beautiful floral bloom decals have been used inspired by the Mughal Garden around Taj Mahal.
- Ideal for having water or milk with your loved ones.
- Comes with 2 glasses.
- The glasses are microwave & dishwasher safe.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The glasses are handcrafted in ceramic.
- Comes in a natural while base with multi-coloured blooms.
- Comes in 3.4" (L), 3.4" (W), 4.7" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of each glass is 320 ml.
- The glasses are a part of the collection 'Daawat-e-Taj'.
- The weight of the glasses is 882 grams.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
For Shipping & Returns Policy -Click Here
For tracking your Order or Registering You Complaint, click on the Whatsapp Chat Icon
Let customers speak for us
Such a beautiful handcrafted and hand-painted wooden portrait is just amazing! I received a product safely without any damage. Go for it if you are looking for an extra-ordinary piece!
A terracotta, madhubani art round matka is an home-made product, I have purchased this rajasthani round matka online at the best price. I strongly recommend to buy this product.
It's good, however the size is small, try to make little bigger
Very heavy, big, cute
The piece is nice and colourful, but very delicate. When we took it out of the packaging, the front panel came out in our hands as did one of the birds on the side. We stuck them back with Fevikwik.
Please ensure to stick everything together with more sturdy glue.
Twins are very cute..
Gives a very artistic look.. 💝
Very good collection
My two turtles look absolutely gorgeous in my terrace garden!
I have kept them in my terrace garden and they look so cute.
The product was well finished, fully satisfied
Look better than image