'Daawat-e-Taj' is a collection inspired by the Taj Mahal which Rabindranath Tagore described as “the dream of marble”. It is a symbol of love and affection that Emperor Shah Jahan built in memory of his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal. Located on the banks of river Yamuna in Agra, the greenery that surrounds this marvellous monument increases its beauty ten-fold. Taj Mahal is truly one of the wonders of the world and the collection celebrates this wonderful love story of Shah Jahan and Mumtaz Mahal.
'Daawat-e-Taj' is a collection of tableware that includes cups, mugs, kullads, glasses, tea sets, serving bowls, plates and katoris. Delicate floral decals along with motifs of Taj Mahal and portraits of Shah Jahan and Mumtaz Mahal have been applied with much care and precision by skilled artisans of India on a natural white base which makes this collection a true testament of pure love and affection.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The tea set from the collection 'Daawat-e-Taj' is handcrafted in ceramic inspired by the Taj Mahal as a testament of love and comes in a natural White base with portaits of Shah Jahan and Mumtaz Mahal and multi-coloured blooms. The volume of the tea pot is 760 ml and that of the sugar pot and milk pot is 200 ml and 220 ml respectively and are microwave and dishwasher safe. The set is ideal for serving tea, milk and sugar to your loved ones.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by Taj Mahal as a marvel of true love.
- Beautiful portraits of Shah Jahan & Mumtaz Mahal along with floral bloom motifs have been used to create an exqusite pattern.
- Ideal for serving tea, milk and sugar.
- Comes with 1 tea pot, 1 milk pot & 1 sugar pot.
- The tea pot, sugar pot & milk pot are microwave & dishwasher safe.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The tea pot, milk pot & sugar pot are handcrafted in ceramic.
- Comes in the following dimensions: TEA POT: 8.5" (L), 5.7" (W), 5.0" (H), SUGAR POT: 3.7" (L), 3.7" (W), 3.3" (H), MILK POT: 4.7" (L), 3.6" (W), 2.6" (H) Inch in size.
- Comes in the following volumes: TEA POT: 760 ml, SUGAR POT: 200 ml, MILK POT: 220 ml.
- The tea pot, milk pot & sugar pot are a part of the collection 'Daawat-e-Taj'.
- The weight of the tea pot, milk pot & sugar pot is 1395 grams.
Ceramic Stoneware depicting Mumtaz Mahal & Shah Jahan amidst beautiful flowers
TEA POT: (L * W * H) = (8.5 * 5.7 * 5.0), SUGAR POT: (L * W * H) = (3.7 * 3.7 * 3.3), MILK POT: (L * W * H) = (4.7 * 3.6 * 2.6) Inch
White with multi-coloured motifs
1 Tea Pot with Lid, 1 Milk Pot, 1 Sugar Pot with 1 Lid
- Comes in a set of 3.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- The print will not fade away.
- There could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 850 degree Celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
I received a broken product!
awesome product! amazingly well-packed , arrived safely 💗
At par with display pictures. Glad! and responsible packing and delivery. Exclusively customer delight!
The plates look good are easy to clean and bring a variety on the table. Thank you . Keep innovating new shapes and sizes. Looking forward to more
Loved the product but the hanging strings are fragile and the product is heavy since it is made of terracotta. The strings should be sturdy enough to hold the weight.
I had ordered four cups and received them on time, beautifully and safely packed. These cups are a sight to behold - craftmanship and material of high quality. It is such a joy to have your tea or coffee in these beautiful cups.
These will be the cynosure of all eyes visiting my home. Very beautiful and classy!!!!
It is just awesome.
A perfect,unique wall decor.I am glad I chose this.
Very colourful and cute party plates.