Ceramic Stoneware depicting Shah Jahan, Mumtaz Mahal, Taj Mahal & beautiful flowers
(L * W * H) = (3.1 * 3.1 * 3.0) Inch
White with multi-coloured motifs
- Comes in a set of 4.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- The print will not fade away.
- There could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 850 degree Celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
- Does not come with the bowl as shown in the picture.
'Daawat-e-Taj' is a collection inspired by the Taj Mahal which Rabindranath Tagore described as “the dream of marble”. It is a symbol of love and affection that Emperor Shah Jahan built-in memory of his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal. Located on the banks of river Yamuna in Agra, the greenery that surrounds this marvellous monument increases its beauty ten-fold. Taj Mahal is truly one of the wonders of the world and the collection celebrates this wonderful love story of Shah Jahan and Mumtaz Mahal.
'Daawat-e-Taj' is a collection of tableware that includes cups, mugs, kullads, glasses, tea sets, serving bowls, plates and katoris. Delicate floral decals along with motifs of Taj Mahal and portraits of Shah Jahan and Mumtaz Mahal have been applied with much care and precision by skilled artisans of India on a natural white base which makes this collection a true testament of pure love and affection.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The kullads from the collection 'Daawat-e-Taj' are handcrafted in ceramic inspired by the Taj Mahal as a testament of love and come in a natural White base with portraits of Mumtaz Mahal, motifs of Taj Mahal and multi-coloured blooms. The kullads come in a set of 4 of 160 ml each and are microwave and dishwasher safe. The set is ideal for serving tea and other choice of beverages to your loved ones.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by Taj Mahal as a marvel of true love.
- Beautiful portraits of Shah Jahan & Mumtaz Mahal along with a motif of the Taj Mahal & floral blooms have been used to create an exqusite pattern.
- Ideal for serving tea or other choice of beverages.
- Comes with 4 kullads.
- The kullads are microwave & dishwasher safe.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The kullads are handcrafted in ceramic.
- Comes in a natural white base with multi-coloured blooms, portraits of Shah Jahan & Mumtaz Mahal & a motif of Taj Mahal.
- Comes in 3.1" (L), 3.1" (W), 3.0" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of each kullad is 160 ml.
- The kullads are a part of the collection 'Daawat-e-Taj'.
- The weight of the kullads is 800 grams.
1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.