Ceramic Stoneware depicting beautiful flowers
SOUP BOWLS:(L * W * H) = (5.2 * 4.6 * 2.4), SAUCERS: (L * W * H) = (5.4 * 5.4 * 0.9), SPOONS: (L * W) = (6.3 * 1.9) Inch
White with multi-coloured motifs
2 Soup Bowls, 2 Saucers, 2 Spoons
- Comes in a set of 2.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- The print will not fade away.
- There could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 850 degree Celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
'Daawat-e-Taj' is a collection inspired by the Taj Mahal which Rabindranath Tagore described as “the dream of marble”. It is a symbol of love and affection that Emperor Shah Jahan built-in memory of his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal. Located on the banks of river Yamuna in Agra, the greenery that surrounds this marvellous monument increases its beauty ten-fold. Taj Mahal is truly one of the wonders of the world and the collection celebrates this wonderful love story of Shah Jahan and Mumtaz Mahal.
'Daawat-e-Taj' is a collection of tableware that includes cups, mugs, kullads, glasses, tea sets, serving bowls, plates and katoris. Delicate floral decals along with motifs of Taj Mahal and portraits of Shah Jahan and Mumtaz Mahal have been applied with much care and precision by skilled artisans of India on a natural white base which makes this collection a true testament of pure love and affection.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The handled soup bowls, saucers & spoons from the collection 'Daawat-e-Taj' are handcrafted in ceramic inspired by the Taj Mahal as a testament of love and come in a natural white base with multi-coloured blooms. The handled soup bowls, saucers & spoons come in a set of 2 of 220 ml each and are microwave and dishwasher safe. The set is ideal for serving soup, ramen, thukpa, breakfast cereals, etc.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by Taj Mahal as a marvel of true love.
- Beautiful floral bloom decals have been used along the rims inspired by the Mughal Garden around Taj Mahal.
- Ideal for serving soup, ramen or thukpa.
- Can also be used for serving cereals for breakfast.
- Comes with 2 soup bowls, 2 saucers & 2 spoons.
- The soup bowls, saucers & spoons are microwave & dishwasher safe.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The soup bowls, saucers & spoons are handcrafted in ceramic.
- Comes in a natural while base with multi-coloured blooms.
- Comes in the following dimensions: SOUP BOWLS: 5.2" (L), 4.6" (W), 2.4" (H), SAUCERS: 5.4" (L), 5.4" (W), 0.9" (H), SPOONS: 6.3" (L), 1.9" (W) Inch in size.
- The volume of each soup bowl is 220 ml.
- The soup bowls, saucers & spoons are a part of the collection 'Daawat-e-Taj'.
- The weight of the soup bowls, saucers & spoons is 1150 grams.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
Twins are very cute..
Gives a very artistic look.. 💝
Very good collection
My two turtles look absolutely gorgeous in my terrace garden!
I have kept them in my terrace garden and they look so cute.
The product was well finished, fully satisfied
Look better than image
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant