'Daawat-e-Taj' is a collection inspired by the Taj Mahal which Rabindranath Tagore described as “the dream of marble”. It is a symbol of love and affection that Emperor Shah Jahan built in memory of his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal. Located on the banks of river Yamuna in Agra, the greenery that surrounds this marvellous monument increases its beauty ten-fold. Taj Mahal is truly one of the wonders of the world and the collection celebrates this wonderful love story of Shah Jahan and Mumtaz Mahal.
'Daawat-e-Taj' is a collection of tableware that includes cups, mugs, kullads, glasses, tea sets, serving bowls, plates and katoris. Delicate floral decals along with motifs of Taj Mahal and portraits of Shah Jahan and Mumtaz Mahal have been applied with much care and precision by skilled artisans of India on a natural white base which makes this collection a true testament of pure love and affection.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The dinner plates with katoris from the collection 'Daawat-e-Taj' are handcrafted in ceramic inspired by the Taj Mahal as a testament of love and come in natural white base with portrait of Shah Jahan and multi-coloured blooms. The dinner plates and katoris are microwave and dishwasher safe and the volume of each katori is 220 ml. Ideal for serving meals for 4 people, the dinner plates are ideal for serving main course and the katoris for serving curries, dal, vegetables, curd, dessert, etc.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by Taj Mahal as a marvel of true love.
- A portrait of Shah Jahan and beautiful floral bloom decals have been used along the edges to create and beautiful pattern.
- These dinner plates with katoris are ideal for serving meals to your family & guests.
- Ideal for serving meal to 4 people.
- Comes with 4 dinner plates & 4 katoris.
- The dinner plates & katoris are microwave & dishwasher safe.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The dinner plates & katoris are handcrafted in ceramic.
- Comes in a natural white base with multi-coloured blooms & a portrait of Shah Jahan.
- Comes in the following dimensions: DINNER PLATES: 10.5" (L), 10.5" (W), 1.2" (H), KATORIS: 4.3" (L), 4.3" (W), 2.0" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of each katori is 220 ml.
- The dinner plates & katoris are a part of the collection 'Daawat-e-Taj'.
- The weight of the dinner plates & katoris is 4200 grams.
Ceramic Stoneware depicting Shah Jahan amidst beautiful flowers
DINNER PLATES: (L * W * H) = (10.5 * 10.5 * 1.2), KATORIS: (L * W * H) = (4.3 * 4.3 * 2.0) Inch
White with multi-coloured motifs
4 Dinner Plates, 4 Katoris
- This is not a Bone China product.
- The print will not fade away.
- There could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 850 degree Celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
this nameplate is beautiful and quality is very good....i m a satisfied customer of exclusive lane
Excellent quality perfect packaging keep it up👍
Good to look at, but quite small and short in stature. A bonsai table lamp.
Beautiful. Ceramic bottles Can be kept in the house as show piece
I did not get activated discount for this item as mentioned in website , quality I am satisfied and also with packing and shipping procedures
Thank you exclusive lane for sending me lovely product with nice packing.i have ordered one more same piece feel v happy
These are really awesome.
The Bee Collective Set that I ordered is a real beautiful piece of workmanship. I am very happy to have ordered this set.
It's a beautiful dinner set. Thanks for the support from EL team to get it delivered on time.
It was a very good and expected product
The entire crimson dinner collection is "WoW" Rich and Elegant, attractive at the same time soothing look. I loved every bit of it!
It is one of my best purchases off late. The entire crimson red dinner set. Can't wait to use them.
I am very delighted to have bought this beautifully carved napkin holder. It elegantly augments the entire dinner spread.