Ceramic Stoneware depicting Shah Jahan & Mumtaz Mahal amidst beautiful flowers
DINNER PLATES: (L * W * H) = (10.5 * 10.5 * 1.2), QUARTER PLATES: (L * W * H) = (7.3 * 7.3 * 0.9), KATORIS: (L * W * H) = (4.3 * 4.3 * 2.0) Inch
White with multi-coloured motifs
4 Dinner Plates, 4 Side/Quarter Plates, 4 Katoris
- This is not a Bone China product.
- The print will not fade away.
- There could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 850 degree Celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
'Daawat-e-Taj' is a collection inspired by the Taj Mahal which Rabindranath Tagore described as “the dream of marble”. It is a symbol of love and affection that Emperor Shah Jahan built-in memory of his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal. Located on the banks of river Yamuna in Agra, the greenery that surrounds this marvellous monument increases its beauty ten-fold. Taj Mahal is truly one of the wonders of the world and the collection celebrates this wonderful love story of Shah Jahan and Mumtaz Mahal.
'Daawat-e-Taj' is a collection of tableware that includes cups, mugs, kullads, glasses, tea sets, serving bowls, plates and katoris. Delicate floral decals along with motifs of Taj Mahal and portraits of Shah Jahan and Mumtaz Mahal have been applied with much care and precision by skilled artisans of India on a natural white base which makes this collection a true testament of pure love and affection.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The dinner plates with side/quarter plates and katoris from the collection 'Daawat-e-Taj' are handcrafted in ceramic inspired by the Taj Mahal as a testament of love and come in natural white base with portraits of Shah Jahan and Mumtaj Mahal with multi-coloured blooms. The dinner plates, quarter plates and katoris are microwave and dishwasher safe and the volume of each katori is 220 ml. Ideal for serving meals for 4 people, the dinner plates are ideal for serving main course, the quarter plates are ideal for serving chapatis, breads, appetizers, or desserts and the katoris for serving curries, dal, vegetables, curd, dessert, etc.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by Taj Mahal as a marvel of true love.
- A portrait of Shah Jahan and beautiful floral bloom decals have been used along the edges to create and beautiful pattern.
- These dinner plates with side/quarter plates & katoris are ideal for serving meals to your family & guests.
- Ideal for serving meal to 4 people.
- Comes with 4 dinner plates, 4 side/quarter plates & 4 katoris.
- The dinner plates, side/quarter plates & katoris are microwave & dishwasher safe.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The dinner plates, side/quarter plates & katoris are handcrafted in ceramic.
- Comes in a natural white base with multi-coloured blooms & a portrait of Shah Jahan & Mumtaz Mahal.
- Comes in the following dimensions: DINNER PLATES: 10.5" (L), 10.5" (W), 1.2" (H), SIDE/QUARTER PLATES: 7.3" (L), 7.3" (W), 0.9" (H), KATORIS: 4.3" (L), 4.3" (W), 2.0" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of each katori is 220 ml.
- The dinner plates, side/quarter plates & katoris a part of the collection 'Daawat-e-Taj'.
- The weight of the dinner plates, side/quarter plates & katoris is 5664 grams.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.