Studio Pottery & Hand-glazed
(L * W * H) = (4.7 * 3.5 * 4.0) Inch
Crimson Red With Peanut Brown
- Comes in a set of 2.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- This is handmade studio pottery.
- The mugs come in a raw finish for a more rustic look.
- There could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree Celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
‘Ocean Classics’ is a collection inspired by the admiration of the sea and the various mysteries that it holds. Everybody has few beautiful memories attached to the sea. Oh! The sand and the sea have seen it all, the start of so many stories was written here. The old lighthouse that stands in the corner has seen so many tearful goodbyes and the happiest reunions. The sea is where you find true beauty, where the world hides in the deep. This collection is an apt representation of the inimitable wonders of the sea.
‘Ocean Classics’ is a collection of tea & coffee mugs and tea light holders. Each product is carefully and delicately handcrafted by skilled artisans of India with much care and precision. This collection is perfect for always having a piece of the ocean around you.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The tea and coffee mugs from the collection 'Ocean Classics' are handcrafted in ceramic inspired by the Ring of Fire in the Atlantic Ocean and come in a Peanut Brown base with Crimson Red and White drip pattern. The mugs come in a set of 2 of 300 ML each and are microwave and dishwasher safe. They are ideal for serving tea & coffee and can also be used for serving milk & soup.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the Ring of Fire in the Atlantic Ocean which has many active volcanoes that spew how lava into the ocean.
- The mugs have glossy and matte glazing done to create a raw and earthy element.
- The mugs come in a raw unglazed finish at the base for a more rustic look.
- Ideal for serving tea & coffee to your loved ones.
- Can also be used to serve milk & soup.
- The mugs are microwave & dishwasher safe.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The mugs are handcrafted in creamic.
- Studio pottery depicting the Ring of Fire.
- Comes in a base of Peanut Brown with Crimson Red and White drip pattern.
- Comes in 4.7" (L), 3.5" (W), 4.0" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of each mug is 300 ML.
- The mugs are a part of the collection 'Ocean Classics'.
- The weight of the mugs is 538 grams.
- Comes with 2 mugs.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
Hi ,I am waiting still for the product .I have not recieved it yet Kindly check and confirm.
This is my first order to Exclusive lane. The packing was good and all items I received were in good condition. But the issue is the delay in delivery and partial delivery. I am not very happy in the delay as well as partial shipment
This is my first order to Exclusive lane. The packing was good and all items I received were in good condition. But the issue is the delay in delivery and partial delivery. I still receive this item. But you are asking for the feedback How can you ask feedback for the items which are not received yet. Please let me know when can I get this item?
I am not very happy in the delay as well as partial shipment
I have got my mugs but not the above table mats .. do help me .
I love the design and feel :)
Good hand work and very elegant after install on wall
The colour and design are beautiful but the plates are very flat and not convenient to serve curries / gravies in . The food can actually spill out easily.
I m awestruck
Very nice products. Very well packed. There was no delay in the delivery. Am satisfied.
The plates look beautiful. Loved them.
This is wonderful product beautifully designed with elegant looks
A must buy for your dinning table
Very beautiful pieces..
This is a beautiful piece adorning my wall now and I absolutely love the finish and the design.