The 'Copperish Macrame-Knotted' from the collection 'Metallic Blooms 2' is a garden décor comprising of a detachable frustum-shaped planter pot made in iron with a multicoloured Macrame-knotted hanging rope made in Jute. Handcrafted with so much love and elegance by our artisans, this Copper coloured planter is powder coated in glossy finish. The 'Copperish Macrame-Knotted' is an ideal décorative indoor hanging planter pot for planting your favourite plants which can also be used as a table planter while enriching the atmosphere of your dining room, offices, balconies or verandah with vibrations of refreshment and some serene experience.
- Handcrafted in India by Artisans.
- Ideal for planting your favourite plants.
- Can be used as a table planter after removing the rope.
- Comes with a detachable jute rope.
- Preferable to be used indoors like the living room, offices, shedded balconies, verandah etc.
- It is advisable to use a plastic pot inside the Iron planter to prevent any direct contact of planter with water or soil.
- The rope depicts Macrame knot pattern.
- The planter comes in rounded-frustum shape.
- The planter pot is powder coated to avoid rusting and for ensuring longer durability.
- Handcrafted in Iron.
- Handcrafted & Powder Coated With Glossy Copper Finish(TPR).
- The planter comes in Glossy Copper finish with a multicoloured rope.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
TOTAL: 6.1" (L), 6.1" (W), 24.9" (H),
PLANTER: 5.9" (L), 5.9" (W), 4.1" (H) Inches in size.
- The volume of the Planter Pot is 143 ML.
- The weight of the Planter is 310 grams.
- Comes with 1 Planter pot with Rope.
Handcrafted With Glossy Copper Finish
PLANTER: Iron with Powder Coating, ROPE: Jute
TOTAL: (L * W * H) = (6.1 * 6.1 * 24.9), PLANTER: (L * W * H) = (5.9 * 5.9 * 4.1) Inch
PLANTER: Copper Finish, ROPE: Multicoloured
1 Planter, 1 Rope
- Does not come with a plant as shown in the image.
- Comes with a detachable hanging rope.
- Does not come with a drainage hole.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1) Gently clean with a mildly wet cloth but avoid spraying water on the planter to prevent from rusting.
2) It is advisable to use a plastic pot inside the Iron planter to prevent any direct contact of planter with water or soil.
3) Do not use any abrasive material or cleaner which could damage the coating on the planter.
4) Refrain from using outdoors.
MANUFACTURING PROCESSAt first, circular iron sheets are placed in a hydraulic press and then in the lathe machine to shape them into pots using hands. Then raw pot is then grinded by a machine for a smoother surface. After that, it is TPR powder coated giving it a metallic finish.
Such A AMAZING EXPERIENCE...REALLY BEAUTIFUL DINNER SET...LOVED IT
Hy as per ur email I received my product which I didn’t so do the needful asap
for people like me and for the ones who love adding handmade craft with the right usage of space. This is the one I would recommend. It serves the entire purpose!
Beautiful, just like I imagined
Excellent quality, and design, the price was awesome!!! Got it on time and the packaging was super safe ... thank you 🙏🏼 was trilled :))
Very beautiful ❤️❤️❤️❤️, you guys can go for it
I really like these trivets as they can complement most types of table decor. They are attractive and look colourful.
It was delivered before time.
What i ordered i didn't receive that.
The products have excellent craftsmanship and finish.
I received a broken product!
awesome product! amazingly well-packed , arrived safely 💗
At par with display pictures. Glad! and responsible packing and delivery. Exclusively customer delight!