COLOUR: PLANTER: Copper Finish, ROPE: Multicoloured
MATERIAL: PLANTER: Iron with Powder Coating, ROPE: Jute
ART TYPE: Handcrafted With Glossy Copper Finish
The 'Copperish Macrame-Knotted' from the collection 'Metallic Blooms 2' is a garden décor comprising of a detachable frustum-shaped planter pot made in iron with a multicoloured Macrame-knotted hanging rope made in Jute. Handcrafted with so much love and elegance by our artisans, this Copper coloured planter is powder coated in glossy finish. The 'Copperish Macrame-Knotted' is an ideal décorative indoor hanging planter pot for planting your favourite plants which can also be used as a table planter while enriching the atmosphere of your dining room, offices, balconies or verandah with vibrations of refreshment and some serene experience.
- Handcrafted in India by Artisans.
- Ideal for planting your favourite plants.
- Can be used as a table planter after removing the rope.
- Comes with a detachable jute rope.
- Preferable to be used indoors like the living room, offices, shedded balconies, verandah etc.
- It is advisable to use a plastic pot inside the Iron planter to prevent any direct contact of planter with water or soil.
- The rope depicts Macrame knot pattern.
- The planter comes in rounded-frustum shape.
- The planter pot is powder coated to avoid rusting and for ensuring longer durability.
- Handcrafted in Iron.
- Handcrafted & Powder Coated With Glossy Copper Finish(TPR).
- The planter comes in Glossy Copper finish with a multicoloured rope.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
TOTAL: 6.1" (L), 6.1" (W), 24.9" (H),
PLANTER: 5.9" (L), 5.9" (W), 4.1" (H) Inches in size.
- The volume of the Planter Pot is 143 ML.
- The weight of the Planter is 310 grams.
- Comes with 1 Planter pot with Rope.
Handcrafted With Glossy Copper Finish
PLANTER: Iron with Powder Coating,
TOTAL: (L * W * H) = (6.1 * 6.1 * 24.9),
PLANTER: (L * W * H) = (5.9 * 5.9 * 4.1) Inch
PLANTER: Copper Finish,
- Does not come with a plant as shown in the image.
- Comes with a detachable hanging rope.
- Does not come with a drainage hole.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
1 Planter, 1 Rope
1) Gently clean with a mildly wet cloth but avoid spraying water on the planter to prevent from rusting.
2) It is advisable to use a plastic pot inside the Iron planter to prevent any direct contact of planter with water or soil.
3) Do not use any abrasive material or cleaner which could damage the coating on the planter.
4) Refrain from using outdoors.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh