COLOUR: Copper Finish
MATERIAL: Iron with Powder Coating
ART TYPE: Handcrafted with Striped Pattern & Glossy Copper Finish
The 'Copperish Glossy Bucket' from the collection 'Metallic Blooms 2' is a garden décor comprising of a bucket-shaped planter pot made in iron. Handcrafted with so much love and elegance by our artisans, this Copper coloured planter is powder coated in glossy finish with a power pressed ribbed pattern on it. The 'Copperish Glossy Bucket' is an ideal décorative indoor planter pot for planting your favourite plants on the floor while enriching the atmosphere of your dining room, balcony, offices, bedrooms, kitchen, garage, etc. with vibrations of refreshment and some serene experience. It can also be used for keeping trash or as a multi-utility storage container for other household equipments.
- Handcrafted in India by Artisans.
- Ideal for planting your favourite plants.
- Also acts as a multi-utility container for storing items like soft toys, clothes, chart papers, sports supplies, umbrellas, dry trash, etc.
- Preferable to be used indoors like the living room, bedroom, offices, etc.
- It is advisable to use a plastic pot inside the Iron planter to prevent any direct contact of planter with water or soil.
- Depicts a striped pattern.
- Comes in bucket shape.
- The planter pot is powder coated to avoid rusting and for ensuring longer durability.
- Handcrafted in Iron.
- Handcrafted with Striped Pattern & Powder Coated With Glossy Copper Finish(TPR).
- Comes in Glossy Copper finish.
- Comes in 10.1" (L), 10.1" (W), 11.1" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of the Planter Pot is 1132 ML.
- The weight of the Planter is 1071 grams.
- Comes with 1 Planter pot.
Handcrafted with Striped Pattern & Glossy Copper Finish
Iron with Powder Coating
(L * W * H) = (10.1 * 10.1 * 11.1) Inch
- Does not come with a drainage hole.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
1) Gently clean with a mildly wet cloth but avoid spraying water on the planter to prevent from rusting.
2) It is advisable to use a plastic pot inside the Iron planter to prevent any direct contact of planter with water or soil.
3) Do not use any abrasive material or cleaner which could damage the coating on the planter.
4) Refrain from using outdoors.
5) It is advisable to store only dry trash or non reactive equipments if used as a multi-utility storage container or dust bin.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh