The 'Copperish Glossy Bucket' from the collection 'Metallic Blooms 2' is a garden décor comprising of a bucket-shaped planter pot made in iron. Handcrafted with so much love and elegance by our artisans, this Copper coloured planter is powder coated in glossy finish with a power pressed ribbed pattern on it. The 'Copperish Glossy Bucket' is an ideal décorative indoor planter pot for planting your favourite plants on the floor while enriching the atmosphere of your dining room, balcony, offices, bedrooms, kitchen, garage, etc. with vibrations of refreshment and some serene experience. It can also be used for keeping trash or as a multi-utility storage container for other household equipments.
- Handcrafted in India by Artisans.
- Ideal for planting your favourite plants.
- Also acts as a multi-utility container for storing items like soft toys, clothes, chart papers, sports supplies, umbrellas, dry trash, etc.
- Preferable to be used indoors like the living room, bedroom, offices, etc.
- It is advisable to use a plastic pot inside the Iron planter to prevent any direct contact of planter with water or soil.
- Depicts a striped pattern.
- Comes in bucket shape.
- The planter pot is powder coated to avoid rusting and for ensuring longer durability.
- Handcrafted in Iron.
- Handcrafted with Striped Pattern & Powder Coated With Glossy Copper Finish(TPR).
- Comes in Glossy Copper finish.
- Comes in 10.1" (L), 10.1" (W), 11.1" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of the Planter Pot is 1132 ML.
- The weight of the Planter is 1071 grams.
- Comes with 1 Planter pot.
Handcrafted with Striped Pattern & Glossy Copper Finish
Iron with Powder Coating
(L * W * H) = (10.1 * 10.1 * 11.1) Inch
- Does not come with a drainage hole.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1) Gently clean with a mildly wet cloth but avoid spraying water on the planter to prevent from rusting.
2) It is advisable to use a plastic pot inside the Iron planter to prevent any direct contact of planter with water or soil.
3) Do not use any abrasive material or cleaner which could damage the coating on the planter.
4) Refrain from using outdoors.
5) It is advisable to store only dry trash or non reactive equipments if used as a multi-utility storage container or dust bin.
MANUFACTURING PROCESSAt first, circular iron sheets are placed in a hydraulic press and then in the lathe machine to shape them into a bin using hands. Then raw bin is then grinded by a machine for a smoother surface. Later on, the surface of the pot is power pressed giving it a ribbed pattern. After that, it is TPR powder coated to give it a metallic finish.
Amazing collection of this types of Handia 👍👍👍👍❤️❤️❤️❤️love this product.
Worth buying product 👍👍👍
It was a birthday gift for a friend and he just loved it.
The birds haven’t noticed it yet but I love it! Simple. Well crafted. Clever design.
I bought a set of 2 of these and people are so quick to notice them and compliment them. Excellent quality and value.
Bought a set of 4. Beautifully made. Exactly what I ordered. Prompt delivery and packing was excellent.
The tea cups were too large and the serving plates too small. A trifle disappointed.
The product came in excellent packaging. Love it.
Loved the art and finish with the exact colors as the pictures 😍
The mirror frame is pretty but the size mentioned is inclusive of the frame and hence the mirror is much smaller than you expect.
I would like to return my item as it’s defected. I checked the item in front of the delivery guy and he asked me to return the item via this site. so please tell me how to do so
Looks so pretty! Came with the screws in a pouch, easy to instal!
I recently purchased Moroccan floral hand painted dinner set n same pattern mugs. It was an absolute smooth process of purchasing and all queries were promptly answered. The product was delivered on time and I loved the whole set. Thank you to the team at Exclusive lane.
Great quality and super cute!Must buy if you are fond of traditional artistic decor